Search results

1. A

Carl Arendt's Micro-Layouts site is updating again!

One of my favorite sites, which describes layouts under eight square feet, is updating semi-regularly again. Carl Arendt's site and its over 1,500 pikes almost disappeared after his passing away last year. Fortunately, a couple of fans took up the cause and started updating it again last...
  2. A

Index to my articles on model railroading resources

I compiled an index to my over two dozen online articles on model railroading. (Some of you may have seen these posting on the boards.) The pieces cover all scales and mostly show online vids, track plans and layouts I've discovered on the web: Model Railroading Index for HO, N, O, G...
  3. A

Any new on the Broadway Limited Trackmobile?

I've been anticipating these trackmobiles for months but they don't seem to have come out. Does anyone have any word on them? http://factorydirecttrains.com/broadwaylimitedtrackmobileho.aspx
  4. A

HO-Scale Track Plans for Shelf Layouts

If you have space for a shelf, you have space for an HO layouts as shown in my latest article: Model Train Resource: HO-Scale Track Plans for Shelf Layouts And if you think shipping of your model railroad stuff is slow, the article talks about a guy in Mexico who waits ten weeks for his...
  5. A

N-Scale Track Plans for Shelf Layouts

Turn your N-scale Xmas gift into a full shelf-layout with one of these track plans: Model Train Resource: N-Scale Track Plans for Shelf Layouts
  6. A

Online Videos of HO-Scale Train Layouts

I meant to post this collection on Christmas but the holidays got the better of me. So here's my belated Happy Holidays. Enjoy! Model Train Resource: Online Videos of Great HO-Scale Track Plans
  7. A

Guess the top selling model trains on Amazon

Guess the top selling model trains on Amazon Can you guess to what scale the top five or six best selling model trains belong? Consider the retailer, Amazon, before making your decision. Then click on my article link below to see if you’re right. Top Selling Model Trains on Amazon...
  8. A

Check out my latest online article on S-Scale track plans

My online article compiling a few S-scale track plans that I’ve found on the net: Model Train Resource: S-Scale Track Plans To Inspire Your Own Layout Designs Thanks. Aurelio
  9. A

Salaries of Brake, Signal and Switch Operators

Check out the salaries of railroad brake, signal and switch operators, with data from the Department of Labor: Workin’ on the Railroad: Salaries of Brake, Signal and Switch Operators Thanks. Aurelio Workin’ on the Railroad: Salaries of Rail Yard Engineers and Hostlers...
  10. A

Online article about G-scale and garden railroads

Check out this article detailing some G-Scale (Garden) track plans I’ve discovered on the web: Model Train Resource: G-Scale (Garden) Track Plans To Inspire Your Own Layout Designs Thanks. Aurelio
  11. A

Salaries of Rail Yard Engineers and Hostlers

Here's another of my articles on railroad salaries, this time on engineers who work in rail yards. Workin’ on the Railroad: Salaries of Rail Yard Engineers and Hostlers Thanks. Aurelio Workin' on the Railroad: Locomotive Engineer Salaries Workin’ on the Railroad: Salaries of Conductors and...
  12. A

Article on salaries of train conductors and yardmasters

Here's my online article on the wages of train conductors and yardmasters. Workin’ on the Railroad: Salaries of Conductors and Yardmasters Thanks. Aurelio
  13. A

Article about online videos of G scale layouts

Please check out my article compiling a few online videos of some great G scale layouts: Model Train Resource: Online Videos of Great G-Scale (Garden) Track Plans Thanks. Aurelio
  14. A

Article on train engineer salaries

In a departure from my standard model railroad articles, here's one on what locomotive engineers earn: Workin' on the Railroad: Locomotive Engineer Salaries Thanks. Aurelio
  15. A

Online article about snow-themed layouts

Not that winter needs any encouragement, but please check out my online article about winter- and snow-themed layouts you can view through online videos: Model Train Resource: Online Videos of Great Winter- and Snow-Themed Track Plans Thanks. Aurelio
  16. A

Latest O-scale online video article

Please check out my online article highlighting some great O-scale online videos: Model Train Resource: Online Videos of Great O-Scale Track Plans Thanks. Aurelio
  17. A

Check out my latest online article on O-scale track plans.

Check my online article describing some O-Scale track plans I've found on the Internet. Model Train Resource: O-Scale Track Plans to Inspire Your Own Layout Designs Thanks. Aurelio
  18. A

Online article about Z-scale layouts

If you need a break from a stressful day, enjoy my latest train article: Model Train Resource: Online Videos of Great Z-Scale Track Plans Thanks. Aurelio
  19. A

Z-Scale Track Plans

Please check out my latest online model railroading article: Model Train Resource: Z-Scale Track Plans To Inspire Your Own Layout Designs Just a collection of some Z-scale track plans I found on the Internet. Thanks. Aurelio
  20. A

Reviews of the Great Train Show

Check out these two online reviews of the Great Train Show that I wrote: Model Railroad Personal Review - Great Train Expo: Part 1 - Experiences Model Railroad Personal Review - Great Train Expo: Part 2 - Tips Feel free to add your own experiences in the comment section of the articles...

Back