Search results

1. T

How to wire reverse loop with crossover?

I've installed most of the track within the reverse loop before it gets to crossover. Not wired yet. Just wanted to be sure before I started wiring it. Upper level has a reverse loop.
  2. T

How to wire reverse loop with crossover?

DCC, walther's dcc friendly turnouts and crossover. Here is link to track plan - http://db.tt/51ZmnJP Not sure how i would wire this with the crossover, any help is appreciated
  3. T

Reversing Section Quick Question

Good point. Can a train going around the entire outside loop (circle) go through reversing section successfully even though it doesn't need the polarity switched? So do you know if that is the only reverse section I need? Thanks for helping.
  4. T

New Diagram http://db.tt/34Mcbn1 Let's use this latest picture as an example and not the first link from my first post. I've included letters other than A/B which I thought was the only reversing section. Let me know what number you're referring to when you say move B over to track beside...
  5. T

Track Diagram Link Not the best drawing but you should get the basic idea. The helix goes to a different level and can be disregarded. My layout will be DCC. I see the reversing section from A to B but wonder if they're any others I'm missing. Can't see any that would reverse train but just...
  6. T

Track Diagram Did the link I post not work? That shows the track diagram. DCC. I have the reversing section from A to B but not sure if that is right. Let me know if you need a better diagram or repost the picture.
  7. T

http://db.tt/ssd4rFF I have a loop and a reverse loop with one set of tracks going to a helix to a different level. Is my only auto reversing section A to B? Thanks
  8. T

How to wire reversing section with yard

Thanks Now I get it. If I'm going to have trains with helper engines on the back then I would need to gap it full train length or a lighted caboose like you mentioned. If no helpers then just length of engines or lighted cars like you mentioned. Seems so simple now. Just wasnt sure i could keep...
  9. T

Not Sure Thank you for your response but im not exactly sure where you are talking about for the gaps to go. This is a long reversing section, 60ft length train from entry to exit of loop. Will one wire to each rail be enough or can you have multiple feeders within the reversing section coming...
  10. T

Thank You Looks a lot better than my drawing. Thanks for taking the time to do that. HO scale and walthers shinohara code 83 flex track and dcc friendly turnouts.
  11. T

I know there have been quite a few threads covering this topic but I never really got a full answer after looking through all of them. This is the first section of the layout I'm getting to so I want to get it right and then slowly branch out to rest of layout. Any help is greatly appreciated...

Back