Search results

1. MikeGTW

Just need some info

Sherrel Do you happen to have a DVD player I have a few DVD's I think you might like They are VHS tapes right now but I'm converting them to DVD
  2. MikeGTW

2-6-0 Mogul

Old engine from 1929 Couple pictures
  3. MikeGTW

Who knew

Passenger lines
  4. MikeGTW

Anyone ID this car

Trying to make a list of my rolling stock to sell off A few cars I'm having trouble ID'ing here's one
  5. MikeGTW

Some old Buiidings

Some pictures of some old buildings First one is JK tower interlock Not sure where I was for the looks like old car The last one she said we can fix it up
  6. MikeGTW

Started scanning some old pictures

Since my rr is pretty much gone I got back to scanning some of my pictures Was doing some a while back and was working on slides I have a plustek slide scanner and a whole bunch of slides anyway had done maybe a thousand and the hard drive died that I was using The read arm inside broke and...
  7. MikeGTW

Model Builder and Photographer

Don't know if any of you have seen this guy's work but I am humbled by the stuff he does It's like magic https://www.flickr.com/photos/24796741@N05/
  8. MikeGTW

Recognize this

Trying to clean up some old projects does anyone know this one I seem to remember some hoses and counter weights or something a small fueling platform but I can't find the parts
  9. MikeGTW

Freight House 933-2954

Altered this one from two kits and added some brick sheet to fill in on the side Might add a couple windows in that side part looks kind of plain
  10. MikeGTW

CMX track cleaning car

So was looking to get one of these and most places $159 (and free shipping from Tony's) for HO scale except fro MB Klein they list it for $184.99 So I called MB just to see if that price was correct guy that answered seemed to be to busy to help Just that's the price anything else then I...
  11. MikeGTW

Home made ballest

Has anyone ever tried to make ballest at home ? And if so how did it turn out
  12. MikeGTW

U30B and a Roundhouse Harriman coach

Was looking thru some stuff and found this Athearn U30B dummy with the clip on plastic trucks looked at the bottom and why does it have the motor mounts in it Took off shell and there's the motor never been run by the look of it so the only trucks I had were a pair of Blomberg looks...
  13. MikeGTW

woodland scenic's tree's

Has anyone used these tree's My reason for asking a local guy has 9 packages of them for sale $60 there is 5 Forever Green 3573 6 to 7 inch and 4 Standing timber 3562 6 to 7 inch Seems like a good price since they retail at $13.99 ea
  14. MikeGTW

Atlas yellow box engines

So a local guy has two Atlas kato yellow box engines Alco C425 are they worth $100 for the pair they look to be in very good shape
  15. MikeGTW

Not really model

So this side seems to be ok
  16. MikeGTW

Edit titles under user name

I see different "titles" under the user names is there a way for me to edit that ??
  17. MikeGTW

Rolling stock why do I have these?

are they even worth keeping that vermont car had to look at again it's a ROCO made in austria it's shorter in height then a athearn car
  18. MikeGTW

Remotor for Athearn engines

So looking at some new motor's for athearn I see there is the Kato HM-5 and I also see the Mabuchi SF 266 SA the 266 is very cheap price and I see on another site you can mount two back to back in a sd45 frame My concern is the rpm 7200 for the 266 and I believe the athearn were...
  19. MikeGTW

Trying to catch up to Jerome

got these today from a local guy $10 ea couldn't say no

Back