Search results

1. B

Rail Power Pruducts Loco

I am in the process of building a RPP Dash 8CW Loco. I have the athearn motor and trucks called for in the instructions. I am having a problem with putting the shell on. It will not slide down all the way when the light board is on top of the motor. I am looking suggestions on what can be done...
  2. B

Question about a throttle error message

My Digitrax 402 throttle alternates between "track=idle" & "sp" some times after I program a decoder. (not everytime) Every once in a while it does it while I am running my trains. It takes for ever to get it to work after programming, but when on the layout it changes back on its own. I did a...
  3. B

Programing help

I need help programing the cab number in for my GP 40. It is a atlas with the QSI sound decoder. I am using it on a digitrax system. I am very new to dcc. So I need it in step by step form if possible. I have read the manual that came with my throttle and the engine, but it was of no help...
  4. B

From Planes to Trains

Well I'm a flyer switching to trains. I have been flying for about five years, but it has gotten to be to expensive when you crash. Another good thing is my youngest daughter likes them unlike planes. So we are going to join the local club. We bought our first engine on the net this week also...

Back