Search results

1. Xavier A.

Livestock Vagon

Hello ! Sorry, but lately I have not been able to enter what I wanted in the forum. Work topics. Well, not to bore too much, here I leave some pictures of the construction of this livestock wagon. I hope you like it Thanks for watching. Regards Xavier
  2. Xavier A.

WWI Western Front. Diorama 1/32

Hello. ! Just a few pictures of my last work. Still in progress not finished yet.Long time ago, I saw a picture where a scene from the First World War appears. In this scene saw an industrial area with a locomotive and some very damaged vehicles. As I have been unable to locate the...
  3. Xavier A.

San Francisco, CA.

Hi. ! This is another diorama. The original idea was to reproduce a street corner in San Francisco. But, due to size of the trolley, the size of the diorama it was too big. So, i decide to do some more standard. I try to do something between Castro and Alamo. Well, this is the result...
  4. Xavier A.

A street corner in Lisbon

Hello. ! After some time without boring you, I come to show some pictures from my diorama. Hope you like it. Regards
  5. Xavier A.

Fixing the Leopold (diorama)

This is a pair of pics from my diorama about the repair shop of the German rail gun Leopold in 1:32 scale. Work at 40%. Hope you like it. Regards Xavier
  6. Xavier A.

Paint and weathering MDC hustler

Hello, Nothing interesting to do this weekend, so I decided to do a small project, a small mining locomotive from MDC It is no a wonder, but it has helped me to put into practice a technique of painting and weathering which took him days circling, at last, this is the result...
  7. Xavier A.

A new old warehouse.

Hello, This is my new project, an old warehouse. These are the first closeup pics. Hope you like it. Regards,
  8. Xavier A.

My first 0n30 layout

Hello, So this is my project in 0n30. I have available a space of 4m x 1.20 m in order to do something, and I decided on this scale. The layout I have raised in 3 1 / 2 levels. One underground and hidden, another as a basis for layout, another double-height, and other one intermediate. This...
  9. Xavier A.

Green Pass Service Station

Hello everyone. This model is perhaps the one I like almost everyone I've ever done before. Inspired by a model named Chuck Dohan Red Oak Service Station. I tried to keep the basic idea of the model of Chuck, but giving it my personal character. Hope you like it. Obviously, the model of...
  10. Xavier A.

Updating my sand tower

Hi, Well, I have a sand tower, but I'm not so glad with. So I decide to updating keeping only the tower in wood and the sand tank. Adding new details and others. After several days of investigating, I found pictures of the details that I was missing. And I got down to work. Here's a...
  11. Xavier A.

Old and dilapidated garage

Some pictures from this old and dilapidated garage. regards, Xavier
  12. Xavier A.

Small coal bunker

Hello, this is a small coal bunker (1:32) almost finished, just need to put some little details like smoke stack and drain pipes... Greetings, Xavier
  13. Xavier A.

A workshop for my layout (1:32)

Hello, some pics from construction process. Greetings, Xavier
  14. Xavier A.

Hello !

Hi, My name is Xavier Alvarez, and I'm from Andorra (a small country between France and Spain) My main subject is USA in 1920-1939 era in Gauge One (1:32) I build my own buildings and structures. Greetings, Xavier

Back