Search results

1. Xavier A.

Livestock Vagon

Thank you very much Tony. It is just a few part of all my works. Many of them have no pics.
  2. Xavier A.

Livestock Vagon

Thank you Tony.
  3. Xavier A.

Livestock Vagon

Is a 1/10 scale with 5" gauge
  4. Xavier A.

Livestock Vagon

Thank you very much for yours kinds comments. At this moment, the next step is build alls parts in steel and aluminium, wheels, underframe, brakes, etc... To do this cattle car, it's took about 3 weeks, 4h per day. More or less... Thanks for watching and comment.
  5. Xavier A.

Livestock Vagon

Hello ! Sorry, but lately I have not been able to enter what I wanted in the forum. Work topics. Well, not to bore too much, here I leave some pictures of the construction of this livestock wagon. I hope you like it Thanks for watching. Regards Xavier
  6. Xavier A.

WWI Western Front. Diorama 1/32

Hello ! First of all, apologize for not being available in the forum too many days. And, thank you very much for your kind comments. I really appreciate such comments from others railroad modelers. Well, after some days of work this is the result until today...
  7. Xavier A.

WWI Western Front. Diorama 1/32

Hello. ! Just a few pictures of my last work. Still in progress not finished yet.Long time ago, I saw a picture where a scene from the First World War appears. In this scene saw an industrial area with a locomotive and some very damaged vehicles. As I have been unable to locate the...
  8. Xavier A.

San Francisco, CA.

Hi. ! This is another diorama. The original idea was to reproduce a street corner in San Francisco. But, due to size of the trolley, the size of the diorama it was too big. So, i decide to do some more standard. I try to do something between Castro and Alamo. Well, this is the result...
  9. Xavier A.

A street corner in Lisbon

Hi. ! In Europe, we have a many words in every language (French, Spanish, German...) that come from English, like bar and snack-bar. Except in England you have very difficult to find "fish & chips". About word tuna as bar's name, I don't know which of the three meanings refer. But knowing a...
  10. Xavier A.

Thank you very much for your kind words. The overall size is 31 inches long x 19 width x 18 high This is another version from the same subject. It's smaller ... Regards
  11. Xavier A.

Thank you very much guys for your kind comments. Regards
  12. Xavier A.

Thank you very much. Is 1:24 scale. Thanks again.
  13. Xavier A.

Hello. ! After some time without boring you, I come to show some pictures from my diorama. Hope you like it. Regards
  14. Xavier A.

Green Pass Service Station

I think is ok now. !
  15. Xavier A.

Hello. ! Sorry, but for some time I was too busy and I can't post anything. Well, for today just a small update.... I need to apply a weather effect to the bike, but not so much... or not. I don't know yet. Hope you like it. Thanks
  16. Xavier A.

Fixing the Leopold (diorama)

Thank you very much Model Train Structures. !!
  17. Xavier A.

Hello, thank you very much for your kind comments. Usually I'm a railroad modeler, but I like anything can be "liliputized" :-) Best Regards, Xavier
  18. Xavier A.

Hello This is the update of my project. Columns with Lighting Enlarged detail fouled soil Placing the pulleys in place. Installing the drive wheels. Although the picture was not well appreciated (I don't know why...yet) in the ground there metal shavings and dirt. The red...
  19. Xavier A.

Steel bridge

Looks really good !! I'm glad to you find useful this pic ! Regards Xavier
  20. Xavier A.

Hello, Thanks for yours comments. Sorry Rico, is all in 1:32 gauge one Regards

Back