Search results

1. F

broadway limited baldwin DR-12-8-1500/2 "centipede" any good?

I recently was watching some video's about O-scale on youtube, one of these mentioned the Lionel Centipede units, now I don't have much in O-scale and although I like the unit also found them way to expensive, yet shortly after a store I do often buy US models send out a newsletter with...
  2. F

want to replace plastic wheels on bachmann cars, but with which...

a short while ago I got a bachmann Overland Limited set to extend the layout a bit, or, as far as the US models go. but, this set does have plastic wheels under all cars, I prefer metal wheels. so, I want to replace them all, but, I don't know what size to get. I've seen 28", 33" and 36" metal...
  3. F

few questions about Atlas H0 tracks

I currently use Marklin tracks, but there is one problem with them, the contacts in the center, they are there for AC models but most US models don't like them. so I'm thinking on building a separate track with Atlas tracks for the US models. so they won't get stuck on those contacts, as they...
  4. F

what couplers for a Bachmann-Spectrum 86016 and Model Power 8230 & ?

what couplers for a Bachmann-Spectrum 86016 and Model Power 8230 & 6756? I currently have 3 models that both have hook couplers: Bachmann-Spectrum 86016 - CSX # 7658 GE Dash 8-40CW Model Power 6756 - BNSF #2760 GP9 Model Power 8230 - ATSF40' flatcar with guard rail I don't really like those...
  5. F

my H0 layout

other then most layouts I see here, as well as on other forums, my layout doesn't have a name (yet?) but I do have some pictures. the layout is still under construction so not everything that has been planned is here and there also is no scenery yet. there is some track though, the shadow...
  6. F

digitalizing USATrains GP38-2 and ALCo Type P and bachmann Polar express, but how?

besides the two H0 trains I want to make digital I also have three G scale models to get digital. mainly: USATrains GP38-2 Santa Fe "warbonnet" R22212 USATrains ALCo Type P Union Pacific A+B R22403 Bachmann Polar Express 4-6-0 wheeler (unknown number...) I plan to use Digitrax DG583S Large...
  7. F

which Digitrax decoder should I get, and how do I get it in

for these two: Bachmann 11702 - Santa Fe "warbonnet" FT-A Bachmann 61204 - Southern GP 50 I want to get those digital, currently they are both analog, but I'm not sure which decoder to get. normally I use ESU decoders, but those come in at about 25 euro each. a Digitrax DH123D HO Scale Mobile...
  8. F

comeing from holland

hello, yep new guy XD I've been interested in model trains for, well, as long as I can remember really. although I'm dutch I have alway liked US trains more then dutch trains. getting models of said US train, however, is not easy here, as not a lot collect them, resulting in the fact that...

Back