Search results

1. T

A new adventure

Just starting a new project with some new toys: Not often you can get an entire train layout this way: This should be fun:
  2. T

Adhesives for acetate

I'm building a Micro-Trains Z-scale warehouse/freight building and it comes with a small sheet of acetate for the window glazing. What's the best choice of adhesive for securing that to the inside of the doors and windows? This is my first non-plastic building and my first of any kind in...
  3. T

Z Scale Timesaver

I thought I'd post a few pics of the Z scale Timesaver I am building. I got the track work finished, along with all the wiring and I've had a go at it. It's a lot of fun, even though I switched myself into an unrecoverable corner on the first attempt :) Here's an overall view. Right now it...
  4. T

Yard Design Feedback

As a little background, I'm completely new to the hobby and I am not particularly a railfan. I'm more interested in it from the modeling and technology side of things. I'm looking for something to occupy my mind and hands. I'm definitely going DCC and probably computer control with JMRI or...

Back