Search results

1. yrusoslo

A Little Light

Hello, I have just received two Kato SD70 ACE heritage Loco's. I have the weight numbers for rolling stock, but not for Locomotives. Does anyone have this info. If so has anyone try to add weight to these, there is no room under the shell. The only place seems to be in the fuel tank. But the...
  2. yrusoslo

Lighting

Hello, I'm building the Walther's Cornerstone Diesel Shop for our club layout. Any suggestion for lignting for the three pits and up in the roof. Led, what color? Thanks, Joe
  3. yrusoslo

Hard to find

Hello, my club is looking to purchase the Heljin motorized container crane, in HO, Either NIB or built. I believe they are out of production. Can anyone head us in the right direction?
  4. yrusoslo

Kato Trucks

Hello, does anyone know where I can try for Kato N-Scale SD70ACE DRGW# 1989 Heritage truck assemblies. Kato doesn't list them any more in their parts list. :(
  5. yrusoslo

NC Transportion Museum

Hello, For ones who didn't know. This July 3rd & 4th,2012. All 20 of the Norfolk Southern Heritage Paint Scheme Locomotives, will be at Spencer,NC. Go to their web-site for details.:)
  6. yrusoslo

Club's Wooden Bridge

Member has over a 1000 hrs. so far, into this HO bridge. All hand made. Hand laid, code 83 track. 79 Up rights are made from Poplar. Over 2100 cross braces
  7. yrusoslo

club tressel

Almost finished
  8. yrusoslo

Grand Strand Model Railroaders new club location

Visit our web-site: We are building our new layouts in a mall location. www.isfans.com/gsmrrc/
  9. yrusoslo

Tunnel Liners

Hello, At our new club HO layout, we will have about 45 ft. of tunnels. Any ideas on what to use as a tunnel liner?. There will be a camera car, going around the layout during public hours. I would like the tunnels to have brick or stone paper liners. Is there a web-site were I can get this...
  10. yrusoslo

Walthers Steel Mill

Hi , Does anyone know how much area you need, to put the Walthers Complete Steel Mill, all 3 kits. This will be in HO scale. I've been tring to find a foot print of this. Thanks, Joe
  11. yrusoslo

Battery Choices

Hello, What 9v rechargeable battery would be best for my Digatrax DT402D throttle. Make, mAh, etc. & so on. Thanks, Joe:confused:
  12. yrusoslo

Cork Sheets

My N- Scale large yard & staging area, is thur a wall & won't be seen by many guest. I won't be ballasting it, so should I paint it , to help to keep it from dry up. Thanks
  13. yrusoslo

New Location

Grand Strand Model Railroaders of Myrtle Beach,S.C., has a new club location. We have moved into a 2800 ft. store @ The Myrtle Beach Mall, Rt. 22 & Hwy. 17. We are building 3 new layouts, in N-scale, HO & O. So if you are coming to Myrtle Beach for a visit, come check us out. We are 3 doors down...
  14. yrusoslo

Awesome DRGW Layout

http://picasaweb.google.com/harryfarides/LayoutConstruction?feat=email# This is a good friend of mine. His layout is 4 yrs. in the making. I always look forward to going home for the holidays, to run on his layout. One of the smoothest & trould free, I have ever ran on. Enjoy the pictures. Joe.:)
  15. yrusoslo

Drgw

Hello, Looking for fellow DRGW model railroaders, in HO. Thanks, Joe:)
  16. yrusoslo

World Record

Does anyone know if the Wilmington, NC. Train museum broke the record for the longest model train, last week.? Thanks:confused:
  17. yrusoslo

Ski Train

Ok all you Rio Grande Modelers. Has any manufacturer done the DRGW SKI TRAIN,in HO. I've been tring to find some equipment, but no luck. Thanks, Joe
  18. yrusoslo

Rotary Plow

Hello, On a steam rotary plow, what did the ten:confused:der have in it ? Water?
  19. yrusoslo

Thank you

Hello, To anyone on this forum that came to the First Myrtle Beach,SC. Train Show, Thank you very much. Hope you can make it next year also. Joe

Back