Search results

1. G

Provisions for OO scale...

Okay, great! The locomotives I am looking at are the Flying Scotsman and Mallard, plus a 4F 0-6-0 and 2P 4-4-0, as well as appropriate freight and passenger (LNER Teak, Pullman) cars. As I said, it will probably be a few years before I will be able to get them, but it's good to know that they...
  2. G

Provisions for OO scale...

Hello, Would OO scale British trains require more clearance than American HO scale trains if I intended to run both scales on the same layout? I know that true HO scale British trains would be significantly smaller than their American counterparts, but since OO trains are scaled up a bit, I...
  3. G

Various

Hello, First, I greatly apologize for taking so long to get back; I completely forgot about this account :o. The rolling stock I use is what came with my Lionel starter set and expansion pack, plus a Polar Express baggage car. The Geep has no problem negotiating the 31- and 36-inch curves...
  4. G

Various

Hello, I am relatively new to 3-rail O gauge railroading (I also am involved with HO scale), and have a few questions about my equipment: 1. The springs on the coupler pivots of my K-Line GP38 are really stiff, enough to derail a car when backing through a curve (O-36 FasTrack and regular...

Back