Search results

1. Bat24SS

Running my trains at the Belmont Shore Model Railroad Club

I recently joined the Belmont Shore Model Railroad Club in San Pedro, CA. I've been visiting this club since the late 80's. I don't have room for a layout so, I figured why not join this club. The people are great and the have a wonderful layout. There was a huge layout tour in the SoCal...
  2. Bat24SS

Finally Running my Train!

Here's a video of my train. No garden yet, so the dinning room has to do. This thing is also going around the tree at Christmas. Can any one find the cat? My Reading Lines first run.
  3. Bat24SS

What's in your Signature?

I've noticed some people have signatures with their postings. Some are just words. Others have pictures or logos. I'd like to know what's behind your signature. Here's where I got the idea for mine...
  4. Bat24SS

Power to the Tracks Question

I have an 8' brass circle track. I want to power the engine through the tracks. I need a power pack. Will the AristoCraft 5400 Power Pack be fine? It's just for running and Christmas time around the tree.
  5. Bat24SS

My Very First G Scale!

Ok, new guy here, but only new to G Scale. If you didn't read my post in the "Show and Events" section, I'll give you a quick run down. I saw this beautiful engine at The Train Expo, knowing they go for $300 easy. I love Reading Lines and knew this was a hard to find engine. The guy sold it...
  6. Bat24SS

Train Display Case(s) - Got One?

I don't have room for a layout in my condo, so I at least want to have my trains on display. So I can see them and enjoy them. I was going to build another display case out of wood again, but then I found this web site and loved it. Here's the package I'm picking up for Christmas...

Back