Search results

1. H

QSI F-M sound decoder.

Hi. I have a couple of P1000 Erie built locos and have been offered a QSI Titan-U sound decoder part 1100-500 at a low price. The seller does not know what particular Fairbanks -Morse loco this decoder is for. I have looked on the web but can find no answer. Any ideas. Thanks, Colin.
  2. H

New Turbine

I recently bought this An 8500 HP UP Turbine. Nothing unusual you might say because H0 brass models have been made as well as the Scaletrains models and in 0 gauge. But this is different -- It was made in Switzerland by Wesa in about 1960 which was soon after the real locos were introduced...
  3. H

Rivarossi Krauss-Mafffei Horn

Hi all. I have just bought a Rivarossi Krauss-Maffei Diesel Hydraulic loco which is fitted with a horn mechanism. Some of the wires for the horn system wires are not connected so I was wondering if any forum members had one of these and could post a photo or description of how the system should...
  4. H

Aerotrain horn sound

Hi, After joining the forum yesterday I am now asking my first question. I have just bought a Con-Cor H0 Aerotrain sound car and am about to buy a sound decoder. Con-Cor show installation of an MRC unit but I am not happy with MRC having heard about problems with them in Genesis locos.They are...
  5. H

Hi from Middle England

Hi all, Just found and joined the forum. Retired about a year ago so have time now to build a long awaited layout. I model Union Pacific in the 50's even though I live in the centre of England in north Warwickshire. I have an H0 layout based on Dale Junction, Wyoming which is about 24ft x...

Back