Search results

1. J

Uninstall DCC

Bought a locomotive (Kato) with DCC, nice engine for my 9 yr old son. I'm sure one day all his engines will be DCC but for now they are not. Was wondering how hard is it to un-install the dcc ??? Stone
  2. J

HLCX decals

I have a really nice running SD40-2 that I'm doing as a HLCX ex-BN locomotive. My question is.. Does anyone know a good decal sheet to use for doing the "HLCX" ???? stone
  3. J

Scalecoat

Hello all.. I am wanting to paint a MP15AC in Katy GREEN. I've done this paint job before, but I don't remember what I mixed to come up with the right color (I've been out of the painting "scene" for a while..) I know I started with Burlington Northern Cascade Green, but I can't remember the...
  4. J

Hello from Virginia

December 23, 1988 my brother and me went to a hobby store. We were going to hang out all weekend so we wanted some things to do. He bought a model car and I found a Southern Pacific engine and bought 5 cars and enough track for a figure 8. I watched it go round and round for 12 hours.. Now I'm a...
  5. J

Port of Los Angeles

A few years ago I read the article of the Port Of Los Angeles. I was wondering if anyone has a rendition of the track plan.. i did a couple of searches to no avail, any help would be appreciated.. Stone

Back