Search results

1. Jannie

My HO layout

Ok....gearing up for winter over here....so I'm buying in stock, scenery etc etc etc.....finally wanna get this layout done & dusted..... keep an eye out for some serious building happening soon ;)>
  2. Jannie

My HO layout

Some building has taken place in the last 2yrs I've been absent here....lol!! Happy New Year all. ;)> more to come soon.....
  3. Jannie

hey KZ....looks like u & I are again back on track ;)

hey KZ....looks like u & I are again back on track ;)
  4. Jannie

Jerry Braet's 'Granger,Denrock & Southern'

Very cool & thx.Any pics?? Hav been more than yr & a half since I've been on here.....much more to come from my own layout....as I havn't posted or actually built much since beginning '11 ;)> hope all had a super New Years!
  5. Jannie

My HO layout

Thank you Mike.I really wanna get it done now, but locally railroad stuff are insanely expensive, so I import my stuff ( mostly from Kellan ) ..even with the shipping ( which is also very expensive ) I still score on $. I'd really like to run twin loops so that a freight & passenger train can...
  6. Jannie

My HO layout

The layout has changed abit since the last pics, but here's whats what.... 1st the 'left wing' got abit more of terrain while on the 'right wing' rolling stock are stored.The 'shipyard' is quite @ the moment.Where the rolling stock is stored @ the moment, I'm planning to do a light industrial...
  7. Jannie

Loco Roster

Some seriously nice locos folks.I think I might just get back to finishing my layout now once & for all ;)
  8. Jannie

My HO layout

Ok the last 4months not much has happend....about 2days of work has been done on the layout & stuff has been serviced.My job of restoring old cars has kept me extremely busy & also the fact that I'm rebuilding my '68 VW Karmann Ghia is taking alot of my time.Will post pics again soon.....must...
  9. Jannie

Loco Roster

^ That's a beaut Kevin.....nice deal from Kellan.....say, how long the the shipping took?.....Everything I get from Kellan take about 10-13 weeks.LOL! Current roster: BN: Sw 7,GP 9 (2) Burlington: GP 9,SD50 CNW: AC4400CW,SD40-2 UP: SD40-2 Penn: 4-6-2 CP: F7 (2) SF: SD40-2 GE:C44-9W...
  10. Jannie

My HO layout

Ok I think I've sorted this thing out......end of April I've been busy for 1year on & off on it......What you think of my trackplan? Purple in the middle is my Desktop with Computer. Keep well.J ;)
  11. Jannie

Loco Roster

^ Wow! Nice addition Kevin.....say,what happened to the front handrails? Beautiful loco. As for the transatlantic railroading....if it wasn't for Jerome, Jay & mostly Kz9 ( Kellan ), my hobby would've never grown to where it is today......Less than a year ago, I only had a GP9 & a...
  12. Jannie

My HO layout

Not much building taking place on the layout lately because of work.....I did however do little repairs on over 60 of the rollong stock items I bought from Kz9. Here's what's what on the layout lately ;)
  13. Jannie

Loco Roster

^ It is actually a Kato Alco RS 11.....love'em....both run like a dream....surviving the monster trip from Canada to South Africa.....did I mentioned it took 13 weeks ! LOL! ;)
  14. Jannie

First attempt at an HO layout

^ Nice ...I really like your second trackplan....keep us posted..J
  15. Jannie

My HO layout

So this 104 piece rolling stock package,3 loco & Lumber yard arrived today after a 13 week wait ! LOL ! Thanx again Kellan ;)
  16. Jannie

Loco Roster

^ thanx.The Alco,does it have a model number? I love the shape of the nose.....the indent where the road number is located just sets it apart from your normal kinda nose ;)
  17. Jannie

Loco Roster

These arrived today ( 1 CN & 2 undecs)along with a 10kg/104 piece rolling stock package after a 13week wait ! LOL! Thanx again Kellan Ps: sorry for sounding kinda dumb, but what are these locos called?
  18. Jannie

Custom painted Locos

Custom painted...any loco that youput custom paint touches on,even if only minor,to make it unique ;)
  19. Jannie

Custom painted Locos

^Nice Mike. Steam is actually what got me into MRR way back ( around '85 ) even before I got my 1st MRR set in '88....yes,when I was 6yrs old ;) An Uncle of my Dad teached me how to draw steam locos off of posters he had & old pics....he was the allready in his '70's & a big fan of all...
  20. Jannie

Custom painted Locos

Care to share your custom painted loco? Here's my 4-6-2 'in the works'....I've added some white accents & copper colour to various places..... Let's see what you got ;)

Back