Search results

1. H

La Mirada, CA Industrial Switching Layout Progress

^^ just about to ask the same thing!!
  2. H

N scale track questions?

^^^ great to hear jeff, but for a new person to just lay code55 track and have it easy for them is not the same ,,, i just told him the truth thats all i did,,, no fuss just truth didn't want to start drama, but if it offends you im so sorry...
  3. H

N scale track questions?

i go for 22" curves and track stick with code 80 atlas,, code55 is a pain in the butt for real, and if you even lay the code 55 a little off your gonna have alot of problems, belive me im good at laying track and i still have problems laying code 55 urgggggg...... either that or do kato...
  4. H

okay and how about the actual track how will it connect?? sorry bout all the questions but just wondering..lol
  5. H

josh one question, how will you put them all together?? this seems like a good idea but how will each section tie into another?? chime cause i like your idea of the seperate section...
  6. H

What do you wanna see in HO

I want to see the new intermountain gevos hit usa shelves...
  7. H

favorite manufacturer?

for me i have to say kato all the way,, for union pacific it's kato.. athearn being the least favorite because of lack of detail and running noises....
  8. H

Patching Southern Pacific SD45T-2 #'s 9173 & 9191

now i want to bust out my old sp kato c44 and get this done... lol
  9. H

man you guys are fast..lol thanks thats what i needed all along...
  10. H

guys if you dont mind me asking,, where do i get the patching decals... i have a sp c44 dash9 i want to patch to up, but cant find patch stickers..any help is appriciated...thanks all
  11. H

My Athearn C44-9W SP UP Patch Super Detail and Weathering Project

nice ive got 2 union pacific locomotive that i would like weathered and a kato southern pacific patched to a union pacific.. lmk and thanks.. ill pm you my info..
  12. H

My Athearn C44-9W SP UP Patch Super Detail and Weathering Project

okay is this ho or n scale... im into n scale so would you be able to weather an n scale kato sd70ace?? and also patch a southern pacific c44 dash 9 in n scale with a up patch job?? thanks
  13. H

Our little HO 4X8....

man how awsome to see your daughter all happy... bet it's a great feeling goodluck on the rest of your build and take the time with your little one cause they grow so darn fast it's sad..... enjoy and layout looks cool....

Back