Search results

1. L

rapido trains F40PH NCPU

have anyone seen the notice on the upcoming release? Also the note about the motor cost
  2. L

I'm back

Been awhile since I posted on here started a trucking company as well with my bus company I'm getting back in my models now here is a preview of my new toy Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  3. L

Wpf 12/23 - 12/30

I seen no one started it so il guess I will just started work on my parts warehouse Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  4. L

RailFlyer????????

Just curious not sure if it has been brought up here. RailFyler has went Bankrupt and changed they name to Phoenix-Micron on another paid site it haw been stated that its a Canadian company and will not be refunding or delivering products already paid for
  5. L

Ladies and Gentleman Now Introducing well i know ya already know

OK so Bachmann has added there hat to the ES44AC with sound and DCC but onlty offering the NS Harritage units. Do you think they should of did something non-mainstream or what do you honestly think? personally i am not happy as there are other units that should of been produce like EMD...
  6. L

RTG Turboliner and UAC TurboTrain

Has these two ever Operate on the same line while in service? I have both The RTG and UAC in Amtrak paint Scheme but just curious if they ever seen each other beisdes at the graveyard? thanks in advance
  7. L

Amtrak RTG Turboliner

Hey my friends i have acquire a ANF RTG Turboliner in Amtrak Paint just was curious about the drive. Now this Drive is different than the drives im use to as it use i believe a worm drive i havent open it to see yet but would it be hard to convert to DCC and Sound? the reason I asked cause i...
  8. L

AMTRAK Heritiage units samples are out

Here are the samples getting fueled up and getting ready to depart fuel for heritage by LATXHO, on Flickr I already order me a full train set get your orders in. Its Always best to wait for Perfection
  9. L

The canadian by rapido trains

I don't know if this was discussed already but I was on youtube and this popped up: http://youtu.be/lTs4ltCbrA4 I must say if I modeled the east coast i would of buy this train but i am really thinking of getting a GMDD FP9 just because. I honsetly think i am falling in love with Rapido Trains
  10. L

Switcher for sale

I was bored and was looking on the sister forum of this one and came across this little ALCO looking for a home. Its very interesting the history behind this loco and it makes me wanna build one and out my own history behind it lol enjoy...
  11. L

decorder help

Hey guys im still in the middle of desiging my BA project and i have a question bout decoders. I want sound with the 710 V-12 and i want to get a second decoder and added to it as well to get the H.E.P like in a F40PH-2CAT. but i need alot of lighting as well for L.E.D ie: ditchlights, garalite...
  12. L

Amtrak NCPU's

I was wondering if anyone on here know of any NCPU's with front pliot damage? I have a F40 that was in the process of getting stripped when my daughter accidently dropped it on the floor
  13. L

Gmd f59ph

I was wondering the GMD F59PH that was only built for Metrolink and Go Transit what would be a good freight engine to make the hood and chassis out of? I see that railfyler makes the cab so what about the rest of the engine, Jus curious cause i'm thinking of drafting one out after i finish my BA...
  14. L

DDA40X is coming

Ok. Bachmann better watch out just hot of the press Athearn is back on the double-diesel builders http://www.athearn.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=ATHG69553 only downside is its 500. for sound and dcc
  15. L

Amtrak Herritage units

I don't know honsetly if everyone on here is a member of the HO Yardsale group. But today i check my email and got a digest of HO locos for sale. and this one caught my attention on the most redicouis price i have ever seen. but this is goin for 300 you tell me if its worth it. i honsetly feel...
  16. L

2 sound decorders?

I was wondering is it possible to put two sound decorders in a HO scale engine with different sounds or no Thanks IN Advance
  17. L

HO Scale LRV?

Ok so I picked up my Walthers' reference book for 2011 and I see in the picture section a LRV so it got me thinking when was the LRV's in production and who made them in HO? thanks in advance
  18. L

Walthers Union Station building?

Hello members lol. I always wanted to do that lol. But back to business, Did anyone resverve this model or recieve the station platforms for the L.A Union Station series? Just curious on the details, I heard complaints and also disappointments, I know my fellow members on here can help...
  19. L

Working On The Railroad

Im not sure if any of you know or heard of this show. But i'm try on a limp. It use to come on the DIY network called working on the railroad i was wondering if any one know if this show still comes on or was it cancelled? thanks
  20. L

Amtrak Traction Tire

I have a Life-Like EMD F40PH number 229 that I am converting to a NCPU. The only problem I really have is that the Donor Loco is missing the traction tires for all four wheels on the rear truck. Is there any drop in axles I can replace the rear 2 axles with? I wanted to replace them with metal...

Back