Search results

1. S

dcc help spectrum shay which decoder

I am buying the spectrum ho shay and need to know which decoder to go with it I have an nce dcc system the other engine I have has a digitrax decoder and it works great can someone suggest what to get PS I called modeltrainstuff but the stock # dosent match up to their site and bachman...
  2. S

DCC decoder heil for spectrum shay

I am buying a bachman spectrum shay and I have a nce dcc system could someone suggest the best decoder to fit it. I have a digitrax decoder in the engine I have now and it works great what kind sould I get for the shay P>S> I called bachman but they seemed confused about the stock # and I...
  3. S

I made to the big time !!!!!

finally thanks to all the folks that took the time to help me ( and a freind that came by) I got some pictures of the LL & A up to see on my album shawn63 thanks for all the help now if someone will tell me what you think my wifes tired of telling me it looks fine I need some input frome...
  4. S

painting sprayed on foam ?

I cam' seem to figure out how to paint the slick outside part of sprayed on foam the paint ? just won't stick (acrilic water base paint) should I paint it with latex paint first then try to do some washes ?
  5. S

cattle car wheathering help.

whats happining guys and gals? does anybody have some ideas for modaling 40 foot cattle cars I would like to make it look super weathered!! pictures would be good to see also thanks
  6. S

dcc reverse loop help

all the instructions about wiring a dcc reverse loop modual show the basic wiring setup wire from modual to inside of reverse loop then wire the other wire to the mainline with gaps seperating the loop I get that but my loop is also connected to the main line so in other word my loop comes off...

Back