Search results

1. Z

Switches have gone dark

O Gauge I have 5 O-31 Lionel remote switches. They get power from my accessory board, which is sending out 12.5 volts. They all of a sudden have stopped lighting up and have no remote power function. I have measured the volts to the switch and it says 12.5. So power is getting there. I...
  2. Z

Mth itad not working

I wired my ITAD to my MTH Crossing signal lights. - hooked it to my transformer, under "variable" and it immediately started making its noise and the lights flashed without any activation by motion. - turned off power and hooked to "accessory" side of transformer and now I get nothing...
  3. Z

Pick up roller problem

Put my new MTH ALCO R-3 Diesel on the Fastrack. It has double "Pick Up Rollers". When going in one direction over a switch straight on it hits a dead spot and stops immediately. When I turn it around and run it over the same FASTRACK SWITCH it works fine. I do see hesitation tho. My...
  4. Z

1122 Switch Loss of Power

I have three 1122 switches on my layout. All 3 work fine with lights, and switching mechanisms. The one problem I have is that the straight stretch on one of them has no power at the end, thus the engine hits the dead spot and stops. - I can run the engine into the turnout and take the curved...

Back