Search results

1. C

future floor wax for water?

I had a bottle tip over and it dried clear and hard,what do you guy's think about using it for rivers and lakes?I'm gonna do some more testing before I use it on the layout...
  2. C

woodland sceincs culverts

Does any one know the size of the woodland scenics culvert openings on the random stone and concrete?I need a pair to drain a small creek (2 1/2 inches wide) the company does not list the opening size just the total size.Thanks:)
  3. C

help weathering bridges

Any tip's on painting and weathering a few small bridges from atlas?(truss and deck bridge) Thanks
  4. C

roadbed under switches?

Is it ok to cut the cork roadbed and use under switches or do most of u guy's get the cork thats shaped like a switch?
  5. C

scenery before track?

Has any one done this?(rough scenery not ground cover or trees) I'm thinking about trying this but of course I would lay the track and road bed in the tunnel areas first.What are some good points and bad? 1 cleaner no mess on track 2 no need for masking track off
  6. C

math question?

Hi guy's quick question here.If I have a rise of 3/8 of an inch per foot what would the percentage be? I hope it's around 2 and a half:) Thank's
  7. C

My HO layout

Here is something I started last winter It's 6'x12 double mainline and 2% to 3% grade with little switching,I'm going to add a yard at a later time.I have all the track layed and bridges in however these pic's are old and I will be posting some with the updates.Any thoughts or sugestions are...
  8. C

painting portals?

Hello guy's new to the forums here.I have a question on painting Woodland scenics tunnel portals,whats the best way to get the stone to look real?is there a certain paint I should buy?should I use some washes?It would be great if I could get them to look just like the photo on the box.The...

Back