Search results

1. T

windows

Hello all! I would like some idea's on what i should put on back of clear plastic windows on a building that has no interior so as to not look so barren. Saw somewhere where where someone put "scotch" tape on back to keep from see through. I have applied the window signs to my "city" clasics...
  2. T

layout for ops

I'll be taking my layout down soon as selling my house. Will be rebuilding and plan on seting up layout for operating.I already know what NOT to do from my mistakes and would like any and all recomendations to see layout instruction for setting up new layout built with operation in mind. Anyone...
  3. T

dirty coal cars

gotta weather my coal hoppers. Would like recomendation on what color black would make best color for airbrushing? just flat black? engine black? Anyone? thanks Tommy:D
  4. T

Athern auto carrier's

Is there some secrete to having proper height couplers on athern auto carrier cars? I have four and every one has a drooping coupler. This is AFTER i replaced the CADEE"s with new CADEE'S wisker couplers. I know about the washer shims, but wondering if any other ideas out there? Anyone? and...
  5. T

BLMA signal bridge install

Hello all! Searched and found no listing for help on installig the BLMA moderm signal bridge. I purchased the bridge and now gonig to purchase a NCE controller which is one of the controlers BLMA suggests. The instrctions are very poor for someone like me,who is lousy when it come to electrical...

Back