Search results

1. Guilford Guy9887

Wpf 6/20 - 6/26

2. Guilford Guy9887

athearn handrails on rpp shells

i have a few rpp shells that need handrails but ordering through a-line hobbies takes a long time. does anyone know if, lets say, genesis sd45-2 handrails would match up with an rpp sd45-2 shell?
  3. Guilford Guy9887

Mixing nickel silver with brass track?

I'm starting my new layout this week and I bought 75ft of flex track but I didn't buy any turnouts because I thought I had some NS turnouts, but after looking they are brass. My 2 questions are: Will there be any issues if I mix the two? If I convert to DCC can I use brass track?
  4. Guilford Guy9887

Did I buy enough track?

Today I'm starting my layout which will be 3 4x8 tables. I bought 25 pieces of code 100 3' flex and want to run a double mainline. Did I get enough?
  5. Guilford Guy9887

1-14 to 1-20 weekly photo fun...

I'll start it this week. Almost finished decaling my first gp38-3..... I'm now officially in love with doing NS and PAR
  6. Guilford Guy9887

NS Gp38-2 without D/B

I'm just wondering if NS had any gp38-2's with no dynamic brakes
  7. Guilford Guy9887

Looking for KCS sd22eco decals!

I'm getting ready to start my first non northeast paint job. I have 2 sdp40's on the way in a SP paint but I wanted something more modern. So after looking at pics I have fallen for the KCS 2650 and 2651, 2 sd22ecos. Only problem is I can't find the decals. Any suggestions?
  8. Guilford Guy9887

Questions on the RPP sd90mac

Im really thinking of picking up an sd90mac off of eBay buy Im not sure of a few things. 1. Do the radiators come with the kit. If not can I use the sd70mac one from dlhloco.com 2 how would I power it?
  9. Guilford Guy9887

Looking for some help from NS modelers

Im looking for a little help. I want to change My gp 38-2 from 4164 Which was high hood to 5577. If anyone has NS numder that they could give my that would be awesome
  10. Guilford Guy9887

Athearn trucks on atlas frame

I want to build myself a b40-8w and I want to use and atlas frame and shell but I was wondering if athearn trucks would work with little to no moding
  11. Guilford Guy9887

Dash 9 on EMD trucks?

I was looking at a c44-9w I got from Larry earlier and I notice that it has EMD trucks. Does anyone know if any dash 9's have emd trucks like this
  12. Guilford Guy9887

Anyone heard from larry?

I'm just wondering if anyone has heard from Larry lately. He hasn't been on here for 9 days which is odd to me?.....
  13. Guilford Guy9887

Pan Am's giant weed wacker

shot this video on a MOW tree cutter today outside my house http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyW_N8FN-xU
  14. Guilford Guy9887

Does anyone make a detail part like this?

I'm Looking to build this slug and I'm wondering if any one makes the doors shown in this picture Any help would be appreciated...
  15. Guilford Guy9887

Jamie's HO conquest

So I figured I'd start my on thread about my layout and some of my projects I'm working on First off is a picture of my current layout. It's a 4x6 that I'm turning into a engine maintenance yard Here, the ASB #742 brings in the newest arrival, the NS 8890, a C44-9W I'll be posting...
  16. Guilford Guy9887

9-40cw questions

I'm looking to model a NS dash9-40CW and I'm wondering if I can use a dash9-44CW
  17. Guilford Guy9887

Difference between gp38 and gp39?

I'm starting to try and build an sd39 where there are none commercially build. I read a how to on building an sd38 out of an sd40 and a gp38. What are the differences between a gp39 and a gp38?
  18. Guilford Guy9887

Weekly photo fun 7/23-7/30

I get to start it this week! Almost done the 327 bm in pan am blue
  19. Guilford Guy9887

Are IHC locomotives any good?

there's an IHC sd35 at my LHS for $75. is it worth it. are they any good or just junk.?
  20. Guilford Guy9887

putty questions

just wondering if i am able to put a model with squadrons putty into 91% alcohol. will it do anything to the putty. i need to strip the model but completely

Back