Search results

1. M

HO scale airliners...a pipe dream...

Hi All, Thanks for the responses to my first thread (modern era school)! I have, for quite some time, been looking into model airliners that are (close to) HO scale. While the idea of having a perfect HO scale model of a CRJ-200/700/900, Dash 8-200/300/400 (not the...
  2. M

modern era school

Thnx for the suggestions, UP2CSX! I have thought about using a Helgan or Faller "Modern" train station as a base. I have plenty of kitbashing experience with model airliners...
  3. M

modern era school

CharlesH. That might be the only plausible solution. I was hoping I could modify an existing building, rather than 100% from scratch...
  4. M

modern era school

3 weeks ago, we were setting high temperature records (32 degree Celsius = 89.6 degree Fahrenheit)... Last night we hit a new low for the date (-16 degree Celsius = 3.2 degree Fahrenheit). It was Canada's Thanksgiving weekend. But I digress... I thought I would post a link (the type of...
  5. M

modern era school

Hi All from a (unfortunately VERY early) wintery Calgary, Alberta, Canada! This is my first post, so please excuse any repetition of subject. I am currently working on construction of buildings for a modern era Canadian Prairie layout. My semi-ficticious town of "Spring Coulee, Alberta"...

Back