Search results

1. Sirfoldalot

Running Bear's April 2024 Coffee Shop

Well, howdy there! Finished up with the Radiation on MONDAY! Was supposed to start Chemo again Tuesday, but the powers to be decided that my head needed more time to heal ... OK, a two week rest is ok with me - I am about worn to a frazzle - and becoming very tired of the whole shebang! I...
  2. Sirfoldalot

DAVID - my brother in law spent 3 years commuting from L.A. to Seattle building Rod Stewart's Home. It was something to behold! If I remember correctly it was in the neighborhood of 30,000 sq ft. He has been the "super" on several multi thousand square feet houses in the LA area.
  3. Sirfoldalot

Good Morning folks ... Haven't looked at the weather -- could not sleep with too much on my feeble mind! Besides - it still smarts rom the fall. CURT, Boris, KARL and others -- Thanks so much for the well wishes and comments. I have NO recollection of the fall or ambulance ride to the ER. The...
  4. Sirfoldalot

OK - Don't laugh now! I once went to an EDDY RABBIT concert in the very early 70's.. That is the extent of my concerts! I am still alive, with one more session of radiation to go on Monday. MOH and I went to Outback Thursday evening - Upon returning to the motel - I managed to fall, managed to...
  5. Sirfoldalot

MY - What interesting lives everyone leads ... TROY - You think the British are tough, you should try the Saudi's. Your story brought back a flood of memories - along with being funny as well. I have learned that the "peter principle" works in all form of government. More on this later - wife...
  6. Sirfoldalot

Don't know why 1/2 of my post did not publish -- anyway .... ALAN - I wish that you make a speedy recovery and pray all is well with you! As JUSTIN would always say, "I'll try and stop by again later on". Better start moving -- We are adding an extra 45 min to our driving time because we...
  7. Sirfoldalot

Morning folks! FLO, Need some scrambled with biscuits and gravy with some bacon on the side and a diet DP. I'll be bu the window watching the trains. Well, People ... it's back on the road again for another 5 days of radiation treatments! We made revs at a motel close to the ONT airport - also...
  8. Sirfoldalot

Train Clubs and Jail

Fantastic bloodhound work on the finances of the club there, KEN. Kudos to both you, for salvaging the puzzle, and the S.O.B.'s wife for having the wherewithal to step up and make good. I wonder what he did with the money?
  9. Sirfoldalot

Sorry Troy .. You cannot have "Grewsum" - reserved for our current Governor!
  10. Sirfoldalot

OK - They haven't killed me yet, but seems that they keep trying? Wound up in the ER after my session on Thursday due to an unexpected drop in blood pressure - got a ride in an ambulance for all of 300 feet? They could't wheel me down the sidewalk as a tunnel was not finished between the two...
  11. Sirfoldalot

Whitecourt Mimicry in HO

Seriously good looking "Wood Shop"! You did an excellent job on the sign -- you should be proud of yourself. .
  12. Sirfoldalot

Thank you, MIKE! A quick small story - Back when I had the motor home - the Wife and I were to;d by a cousin to be sure and stop in DESTIN, so we just happened to drive up to the "pay window" for Henderson State Park campground. The lady laughed and told us that the next vacancy was the next...
  13. Sirfoldalot

Have been up for almost 1.5 hours already. Just cannot sleep, so might as well post someting! 50 degrees and we are hoping for 75 with sunny skies later on. I happened to muster up enough energy yesterday to check and refill such things as brake fluid, antifreeze, oil, and windshield fluid...
  14. Sirfoldalot

plywood vs OSB

Are you talking "fast Track" or the old Tube type?
  15. Sirfoldalot

FORUM UPGRADES - COMPLETED (For real this time! I hope...)

Running at lighting speed at 8PM PDT?
  16. Sirfoldalot

KARL .. I have a BROTHER HL2070N b&w laser that I have had for over 16 years. Replaced a couple cartridges over the years - still does a beautiful job. They are still available!
  17. Sirfoldalot

FORUM UPGRADES - COMPLETED (For real this time! I hope...)

Smoking this morning - great news - Shhh!
  18. Sirfoldalot

WHAT - No April Fools remarks this morning? Well maybe TROY'S post will count as one? I'ts 45 out here looking for 65 later and it appears that the weather front has moved into AZ. We racked up another ONE inch of rain yesterday - bring out total to a little over 18 inches for the season...
  19. Sirfoldalot

Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

OK - Who broke it this time? I can take a nap between posts?
  20. Sirfoldalot

Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Pretty PUP there, Grizzled ... Full Border Collie? Or a mix?

Back