Search results

1. J

Looking for a HO fish Belly bridge

Thanks David....I may have to revist my vision of this span and valley. I have not constructed the lower valley walls or the floor. So I have some flexability. I may have to construct a terrain that supports a large piers as you suggested. I see you are from Hunterdon County. I live in...
  2. J

Thank you...David I could run two fish belly bridges next to each other. The problem I have is the span is over a five foot valley and I can not have any pillars or supports in the middle of the span. Is it realistic to have two fish belly bridges together without a center support?
  3. J

Thanks Larry...I did briefly look over Faller & Kibri but not Vollmer. I will check it out.
  4. J

Hello, I am looking for a single track HO fish belly or reverse arch bridge. The problem with my search is that the bridge must be 29 to 31 inches long. I am willing to kit bash a bridge kit that comes close to this, however I have not found a close match. Does anyone know of a manufacturer of...
  5. J

Looking for a HO Fish Belly Bridge

Hello, I am looking for a manufacturer of a HO single track Fish Belly or Reverse Arch bridge. The problem with my search is that it needs to be 29 to 31 inches long. I am willing to kit bash a bridge that comes close to this, however I have not been able to find a close match. Any...

Back