Search results

1. T

Moving up to FOS

Hi Guys, just orderd my first FOS Kit, Tower Gas/Walts Garage, and I am starting to experiment with canopy glue for windows instead of clear plastic. I orderd some of the bragdons weathering powders as well. Pretty excited to jump up to a more craftsman style kit. I hope to post pics as I go...
  2. T

Union Pacific Age Discrimination!

:D Hey I applied to work for the UP as a train crew member, and they turned me down becuase I am too old! How can you be to old to work on the railroad??? Im only 42. All the pictures always show an old engineer with a beard! Thats Me! Wheres my lawyers phone number?
  3. T

Aging Solutions by Model Tech Studios

Has anyone used these? Are they worth it. Aging Solutions by Model Tech Studios, They sell a kit with the wood greying, aging/detail and rusting solutions. Just curious, looking to add a little aging to my kits. I know Alchohol and Ink work also. Thanks.
  4. T

Wooden Structures Rule!

Here is a picture of a Bar Mills Kit that I put together. I am pretty proud of the tin roof. Even in N scale you can get some great results.
  5. T

HELP!!! Mccabes Engine Service Facility photos or instructions in color?!

:confused:Hello everyone, I just picked up McCabes Engine Service Facility in N Scale, and I will be trying to put this together, but I need more photos or better instructions than the ones included in the kit. It is obvious the larger scale versions were better supplied, N scale is still kind...

Back