Search results

1. G

just wondering if anyone here is going to grandrails 2012?.....

If so and you come to my layout ( the DM&IR ) make sure you tell me your from this forum Greg
  2. G

Question about how much room I need for G scale

I have a large HO RR in the basement. I also love gardening and was thinking about an out door G scale for the summer months. How many feet do I need to turn and head back the same way? Also do other garden RR use electric to power the engine? Any advise would be great Thanks Greg
  3. G

N or HO?

I went HO due to more things available. Also I have enough issues with the size of Ho let alone n Greg
  4. G

question on wheels size........

I have a few rail cars that still have plastic wheels. How do I know if I need 33" or 36" wheels? Also if I had 33" wheels and put on 36" would it change the cuplar heigth. enough that I would have to adjust them? Thanks Greg
  5. G

how many of you have operating sessions?

Glenn........... Being a little new to the forum how do I send you A PM ? I have a question for you Greg
  6. G

how many of you have operating sessions?

I had another one last night. I can have from 6 to 12 people. If you have never had one or been to one I would recommend It and it adds so much to a railroad. Greg
  7. G

1/87th Vehicles

very cool love the air hose and chains. Where did you get the chains and do they have a size I could look for? Greg
  8. G

Jerome's Switcher Roster

wow....... That's a lot of engines for a 4x8 layout He he he Very cool Greg
  9. G

What do you do for a living?

Brain surgeon. Just kidding. 26 years as a chemical operator at Pfizer Greg
  10. G

How did you decide on your Road/Theme?

I'm doing the DM&IR in Ho scale. I picked this when I was new in the hobby. I picked it because I wanted a RR that touched water so I could also have a great lakes freighter. I enjoy the DM&IR but they don't make a lot of models for them Greg
  11. G

some pictures from my Dioramas

Nice weathering!!!!!!!!! Greg
  12. G

NY Harbor Belt

The black semi had a lot of detail, very cool Greg
  13. G

layout modeling

Im doing the DM&IR HO scale DCC wireless Greg Also my RR is on the NMRA grand rail tour
  14. G

wow, guess what.....

Got a call yesterday from a guy from NMRA and asked if I would be willing to have my RR on the grandrails 2012 tour. Couldn't say yes fast enough. He's stoping by next week for some photos and then put them on their web site. They do self guided tours one day and bus tours another day. This...
  15. G

Larry.........

Love reading your post and watching your videos on you tube. Could you post a link to your blog for this computer challenged fellow model RR Thanks Greg DM&IR HO scale
  16. G

wish me luck 1st op session.........

Thanks for asking......... Went good but not great. One engine "ran away" and couldnt controll it. Will have to contact MRC to see why. Any idea? Had 12 people and plan another session jan. or Feb. Greg
  17. G

just wanted to say. marry Christmas to everyone here

From Greg and Judy DM&IR HO scale
  18. G

3rd Annual "How Many" contest

212 thanks Greg from MI
  19. G

report on op session......

Larry:....... Near Kalamazoo, and you? Greg
  20. G

report on op session......

Had 12 people counting me. With 75% new people it went good. Does look like I need another power booster. 8 trains, 7 with sound is too much for 8 amp system. Anyone else here using NRC prodigy? Greg

Back