Search results

1. S

How to install Seuthe # 99 in Blueline Up Big boy? Can someone help me?

Good, thanks got correct answer to my question... Thanks a lot Jim. I am so glad that so much of experience from you all, I could gather in so much small time. Thanks again for your suggetions, I fell now back of the mind I left the idea of placing the smoke units in my Big Boy. Sanjeev :)
  2. S

Thanks Jim. Thanks Jim. I will be very happy if you can get that information. I heard from lot of modeler that smoke oil destroy ther scenery around & even coats on the tracks, Is it true ? If it is true for Seuthe oil , as I heard its a best smoke fluid & does not have these problems ...
  3. S

Thanks for watching... Sorry for double posting... Thanks for looking, posting second time was a mistake. Sorry, if someone felt bad about it. I will be happy if I get some answer to it pleasse.
  4. S

Hi all, I am a HO scale train modeler. I have purchsed BLI UP big boy & also have 2 nos Seuthe # 99 smoke units. Can someone tell me the procedure of instaling it in Big Boy? As from some information , it needs just connect two wires of smoke unit to acess rail current. But my queries...

Back