Search results

1. CPR Zee

John's Loco Workbench - SP 7399 Done, now C415 Wreck!

Nice job man... looks great! I wish I had the time for projects like ! Z
  2. CPR Zee

Weathering Rolling Stock, a Continous thread

Ahhh yes.... the kit, kind of brings a tear to my eye. Not really! Been there, I've assembled 3 Intermountain hopper kits years back and a 4th is still waiting in the que for it's turn.... which will probably never happen. They almost put me in the nut house!🥴 Have fun Tom!
  3. CPR Zee

What are you buying this Month?

I just picked this up last week. My 1st BLI Loco. Its a nice model, I've been on the lookout for a quality gp35 for a while. Finally pulled the trigger. It's super smooth and sounds great! I really like these keep alive capacitor's that manufacturer's are putting in these newer locos. Great idea! Z
  4. CPR Zee

Sorry folks for posting later than I wanted, but I've been busy with work and getting ready around the house for summer! I just finished up on side 2 of this car, I might have pushed it a little harder on this side! All in all, I'm happy with it. Trying to get into the knack of hand painting...
  5. CPR Zee

Very nice Tom. Z
  6. CPR Zee

Welcome to the site Phil. Lots of people here to help ya out. Cheers. Z
  7. CPR Zee

Weathering Engines a Continuous thread.

Very nice dude, you are on your way! Z
  8. CPR Zee

If you are using oils like Tom mentioned , you can use mineral spirits to remove some of the wash to get certain effects. If you do an acrylic paint wash and let that dry between coats... you can use Isopropyl alcohol to remove paints to get certain effects also. You have to be cautious with...
  9. CPR Zee

Yeah you have to be careful that you don't loose your hobby to becoming a job that you don't enjoy anymore. Man.... golf season is already here again too, looking forward to getting out with the guys! Z
  10. CPR Zee

Man.... I don't know how you do it, that's a lot to take on and just keep going and going... and to receive stuff do the work and then ship it out and to receive more and on and on.... I'm getting burned out just watching ya! I need a break just after doing one car or loco myself. Great work...
  11. CPR Zee

starting over with HO scale

Man is that ever a lot of work..... but it looks fantastic! Welcome to the forum! Z
  12. CPR Zee

Hi there

That scene looks great, and welcome aboard btw!
  13. CPR Zee

Introduction

Very nice, and welcome to the forum.
  14. CPR Zee

The fade, rust and grime and all look great! I have nothing else to add except nice job! I guess that's another one of your children out into the world eh Tom. Z
  15. CPR Zee

Yeah... I don't see how anyone could overdo a weathering job on an old gondola, nice pieces. Z
  16. CPR Zee

Weathering Engines a Continuous thread.

Nice work dude, I'm tipping my hat to you. I can't imagine weathering N scale locos and rolling stock, it's so darn small. There was a few years back around when I was about 14 that I was modelling in N scale... wow that would be tuff to work with. Keep it coming! Z
  17. CPR Zee

Seniority Roster! How long have you been a member here?

Yes I am ... you know what they say. " Growing old is mandatory... growing up, optional ".
  18. CPR Zee

My bad! I thought I was commenting to him!
  19. CPR Zee

Seniority Roster! How long have you been a member here?

April 12th will be my first month here! I'm also going to be turning 59 on the 14th...😵‍💫... where has the time gone! Z
  20. CPR Zee

Great looking gondola! Nice job, I need one of those in the CPR road name too, is that a Rapido Tom?

Back