Search results

1. P

Automatic signaling

I am showing my prototype with the On30 Dirty 30 group layout. It will be in the Mallary, booth 155. I am not a professional, just a hobbyist...
  2. P

Automatic signaling

@ctclibby I have tested several communication channels and RS485, CanBus, etc... are really difficult to make them robust in such environment... I understand it is a paradox because they are supposed to be robust in noisy environment... Anyway I have used simple Serial between modules in this...
  3. P

Automatic signaling

Hello, I am usually going to Saint-Albans to expose my logging layout in N-scale... Last year there was also my electronic prototype... ;)
  4. P

Automatic signaling

I guess that a mainline with around 10 consecutive sections could be enough to test the signaling... Then we can add some branchlines to manage the turnouts and different routes... Maybe a total of 20 sections would be ideal.
  5. P

Automatic signaling

Hello Mike, Any chance you would attend the Springfield Show (Massachusetts)? We could discuss it in details with a live example... Anyway, here are few words on the prototype. The layout is divided into independent sections, with 2 or 3 sub-zones in each. With this configuration, the whole...
  6. P

Automatic signaling

Hello, I will introduce myself... I am a N & On30 scale modeler, doing a lot from scratch especially scenery and electronics. I am living in Montreal, Canada. In the past years, I developed an automatic signaling system all electronics as would be a real system. Maybe some of you already are...

Back