Search results

1. Model Railway Quest

Women in model railroading

She is lovely!
  2. Model Railway Quest

Women in model railroading

There's a growing number of women getting interested in model railways - but women in the hobby are still in the minority. I wanted to find out what's stopping women getting more involved in railway modelling and spoke to some amazing women in both the hobby and industry, including the...
  3. Model Railway Quest

Cheap homemade fencing, industrial and rural for all gauges

How to make three types of fences for your layout - perfect for N, OO/HO and O gauge. Simple and easy - for beginners and intermediate level, ideal for modern industrial, garden fencing and rural field fencing.
  4. Model Railway Quest

The UK's biggest model rail show WARLEY 2023

Thanks Rico - seems especially sad now that we've had the news. I rewatched my video just the other day - and felt sad that actually my end piece to camera would be my last from Warley!
  5. Model Railway Quest

Getting ready for a London Model Rail show this Sunday

Thanks Terry - and apologies for the (very) slow response. Yes, the YT channel has grown and I'm really enjoying it. Lots of hard work, but fun. We're now over 5K subscribers - thanks to all the lovely people who've liked the videos.
  6. Model Railway Quest

Some Polish tram types

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a good day out - in my book! :-)
  7. Model Railway Quest

Some Polish tram types

Polish tram types and my model tram collection
  8. Model Railway Quest

Revolution Trains announce new Class 66 loco

Yes, going to Warley on Sat to see the painted model
  9. Model Railway Quest

Revolution Trains announce new Class 66 loco

It’s been around 20 years since the launch of a new N Gauge Class 66 model loco design… but now there’s an exciting brand new model in town, this one from Revolution Trains. I sit down with Ben Ando, co founder of Revolution Trains to talk about the launch of the company's new model and why...
  10. Model Railway Quest

TOLWORTH SHOWTRAIN 2023

Latest model rail show video - hope you like it
  11. Model Railway Quest

Funny day out at local model rail group meet

I loved filming today's episode - the first in a series called Inside The Model Railway Club. Today we were at Headcorn - where I spoke to Yvonne and Brian Chapman., and the absolute star of the show - Jack! Have a watch - he'll cheer you right up!
  12. Model Railway Quest

Gravesend Model Rail Show 2023

There were so many great layouts on show at the Gravesend Model Railway Show, I couldn't fit them all in one video... so here's part 2! Featuring an oversized dog and a lesson in points control from some junior model railway club members, and: Ipswich to Weymouth Foldham N Gauge in a Box New...
  13. Model Railway Quest

My fully monochrome layout based around the David Lean film 'BRIEF ENCOUNTER'

That's right - Carnforth was much quieter and "under the radar"... though David Lean should have let the train drivers in on the fact that he was filming there! ;)
  14. Model Railway Quest

I'm thinking about it @Smudge617 - would be great to be there to see everyone and all the amazing layouts!
  15. Model Railway Quest

I went to an amazing model rail show today

Back