Search results

1. L

New to here and trains

He forgot to CHOKE !!! It
  2. L

lokSound Decoder 58420 sound arrival # S0720

NVSrr 1500, Sir your a blessing -CV expert turned my auto bell off first try 😀 Thank You Lildog And Thanks To All I got a lot of good info .
  3. L

Thanks Smudge617 DCCis for sure a learning process
  4. L

Thank you Sir I'm looking in to a cheap laptop to use I'll get there just a slow process
  5. L

Guess I'll live with it , I don't have a computer to work with , just my NCE power cab
  6. L

Hello All Just reinstalled for the second time this decoder loksound 58420 was not aware it had to be loaded with the sound sent it back had article # s0720 installed finally got volume where I want it . Problems 2 , speed steps I'll figure it out but when I use the horn the bell chimes cannot...
  7. L

Atlas DCC Loco,s

Thanks Iron Horseman , I will try that CV39
  8. L

Loksound Decoder and cube speaker 8 pin plug

Thanks all Guess I'll research a little better before I purchase another decoder - blank learning a lot quickly!!
  9. L

New question 58420 loksound decoder with the supplied 50321 speaker loco runs fine but I have no sound does this have to be programmed and if so how is that done ??
  10. L

Got the speaker mounting figured out Thanks for the help
  11. L

Mine is at least 12 years old but I will check
  12. L

Looking for tips on installing the speaker in a HO Kato SD70 Mac any one done one of these
  13. L

TCS K1D4 decoder installed in Kato N SD70 Mac

Thanks for reply bnsf971 I hooked my Bachmann ezcomand to the track and it set the address first time then hook my NCE back up and all is good ,
  14. L

TCS K1D4 decoder installed in Kato N SD70 Mac

Hey guys I have 4 of these decoder I purchased probably back in 2012 and Kato locos at the same time just installed one but cannot change the address from 3 to loco number or a short address , NCE POWER CAB will these decoders work with a NCE THANK LILDOG
  15. L

Atlas DCC Loco,s

I have no idea how to do that but will lean
  16. L

Atlas DCC Loco,s

I will do a cleaning the more testing Thanks
  17. L

Atlas DCC Loco,s

Both are Master Series Locos purchased back in 2012-13 but just now unboxed and set to run , guess I may need to open them up and give them a cleaning and re oil every thing , comparing to an Athearn Genesis purchased about the same time
  18. L

question Bachmann EZCommand

Thank you thsnk you
  19. L

Atlas DCC Loco,s

Question ,I have 2 Atlas GP 38 they seam slow even at 28 on my controller , Athearn and Bachmann run fine are Atlas locos just slow??

Back