Search results

1. P

BLI J1E Hudson

I have an old BLI J1E Hudson I bought used. The pilot truck has the propensity to derail and looks like it is missing a piece or two. Does anyone else have one of these, and if so, could you post a picture of it? BLI no longer offers spare parts but maybe I could fabricate something if I knew...
  2. P

double track reverse loop

I have a double track mainline reverse loop that I would like advice on for wiring to Digitrax DCC. Picture #2 shows an overall view of the two tracks to the mainline on the left and tracks to the loops on the right. Picture 1 shows detail of the crossing. The switches are from Atlas and the...
  3. P

Min. radius for Branchline Trains

I've assembled several Branchline trains passenger cars in anticipation of reclaiming my train room and starting a layout again. During an early test I discovered that the Branchline Trains cars require a very large radius, more than what I can accommodate. Does anyone have pictures on how...
  4. P

double track viaduct

Can the micro engineering tall steel viaduct be used for double track? I would think the bridge itself could be easily widened. I am wondering about the towers.
  5. P

Castleton Cutoff

Does anyone have suggestions for modeling the 2 arched bridges of NYC's Castleton Cutoff? Are there any of the shelf kits that come close? I'm also looking for good pictures.

Back