Search results

1. J

2026 Engine stopped running

You're right. I meant "brushes", not bushings. I'll check out Trainz for starters and go from there. The brush plate assy is exactly what I need. Thank you again. John in Texas
  2. J

It's running again. I sprayed the E-unit as suggested. This seems to have done the trick. While it now runs, not all is good. As I was removing the bushing, a small critical piece of the fiberboard holding them in place broke off. Where can I get a replacement? John in Texas
  3. J

That gives me plenty to work on. I’ll give it a try. Thank you again.
  4. J

My engine is the 2-6-4 version. I'm new to this. Which gear is the valve gear? Here are some observations in reference to your questions: When the engine failed, it did not lock up. It acted as if the power had been turned off and just rolled to a stop. With the reversing lever to the right...
  5. J

Thank you Gomez for replying. I will do my best to give you the information you requested. *When powered up, the engine hums, and the headlight shines. *If I hold the engine in my hand, I can rotate the wheels and the motor turns. ON the track with the power off, the engine can be pushed and...
  6. J

My 2026 steam locomotive was cruising along. It had been running for 15 or 20 minutes when all of a sudden, it just stopped running. The headlight still comes on, but the engine will not run. I dismantled it and cleaned everything. I sprayed electrical cleaner inside the E unit. The engine still...

Back