Search results

1. Kylemaneti95

Baltimore&Ohio P7 class, CAD model update: 05/08/24 Cylinder block

Hey guys, a few months ago I had to put my historically accurate Morrison Colorado layout on the backburner, mainly because of space issues and needing to move before starting actual construction. Since then I have started a much larger project, both in terms of scale and complexity. October...
  2. Kylemaneti95

Dsp&p rolling stock build thread

Hey guys! My hon3 flatcar kit came in the mail today and I’ve started assembling it. I’m currently on step three which mentions adding a brass or steel weight between the deck and sub deck. I don’t have any scrap brass or steel, so I’m thinking about gluing Pennie’s in place for the weights...
  3. Kylemaneti95

Dsp&p 2-8-0 locomotive kit build

Hello everyone! I’ve started collecting various kits that I am going to use in my model of a Colorado town called Morrison, which Ive got a build thread detailing what I’ve gotten done so far. You can find that thread here...
  4. Kylemaneti95

Hon3 historic model of the Morrison branch of the D.S.P.&.P RR

Hey guys! Kyle here and I’d love to share a bit of the rabbit hole that I’ve been getting myself into. Where it started, things I’ve learned through research and how my project is moving along. Grab some popcorn and a drink, I’ve got some explaining todo. I grew up in Lakewood, Colorado, I...
  5. Kylemaneti95

"Going down to South Park to see my engine friends of mine!"

Hey guys! My name is Kyle and I just wanted to say hello to everyone and share my project with you guys. Anyways, I’m glad to be here and I look forward to learning and chatting with you guys ☺️

Back