Search results

1. John from Indiana

Running Bear's May 2024 Coffee Shop

If you are ever in my neighborhood, stop by and I'll buy you a beer. I unpluged the throttle from my central DP-5 and plugged it into another one on my layout. And Presto!, I was able to hit the program button AND call up AD4. Before; trying to program AD4 was impossible. I'm like a little...
  2. John from Indiana

I do not use a UR-92, I use a DP-5 panel. I will switch it out tomorrow...thanks for the reply...Quick question: can I use a non-Digitrax throttle with the DB150? To me, Digitrax is very complicated, I would like something easy-peasy
  3. John from Indiana

Mike, I hope you don't mind; but I had to post this on Facebook....looks a little phoney though
  4. John from Indiana

I have been able to run 8 of 12 engines. I have to constantly reset the throttle though. The throttle also acts up when trying to program an engine. Does anyone have comments on the new Digitrax DT602 throttle...hopefully it is easier to understand. It gets aggravating trying to run trains...
  5. John from Indiana

I have pressed the program button over and over again and it will not get out of Fn mode. I have tried selecting a locomotive and it will not let me select any number. I cannot select the left hand engine; but this morning I could. I cannot select any locomotive number on either the right or...
  6. John from Indiana

I have shown the orange and green wires from the DB150 going straight to a 3-foot section of track. The main "Rail out" connections are not connected. the 2nd photo shows a Prose track power connection. The 3rd photo shows the known operatable engine. The last photo shows my DT402. I have hit...
  7. IMG_2595a.jpg

IMG_2595a.jpg

8. IMG_2596a.jpg

IMG_2596a.jpg

9. IMG_2597a.jpg

IMG_2597a.jpg

10. IMG_2599a.jpg

IMG_2599a.jpg

11. John from Indiana

Curt, yes I WAS on the other forum; but I was sent to the principal and expelled from that forum over the weekend. Get's along well with others was always checked on my report cards. Getting back to my DCC problem. Like I outlined I have connect the "rails out" wires of DB150 directly to a...
  12. John from Indiana

Howdy from NE Indiana. Took Joan for a ride this morning (her firt since knee replacement, went downtown to get my bib overalls from alteration. She called us by mistake and they were not done; at least Joan got out for the 20 minute ride. I am fighting a wiring problem that has been haunting...
  13. John from Indiana

Structure Interiors

After taking a 2nd look at how small M.T. Arms Hotel is, I would have to agree. I did think about the possibilites though...BTW, the picture I posted was slightly larger than actual size. It is showing the complete, over $100 kit
  14. John from Indiana

Structure Interiors

I have an M.T. Arms Hotel on my layout, and took a 2nd look at it. It is a rather small structure for the interior set, and like migalyto states, they are a little on the expensive side...I think I would be opening a can of worms here if I opted for them. I think I will try for the photos and...
  15. John from Indiana

Structure Interiors

At first I wondered about those, the I saw the M.T. Arms Hotel display, and although it is the most expensive (probably); a lot of modelers have this kit and it doesn't look that bad. Has anyone on the forum used this company
  16. John from Indiana

Structure Interiors

Wow, great ideas. Thanks
  17. John from Indiana

Structure Interiors

I'm seeing more and more structures with photos or Post Cards (remember those?) interiors. Like a book shop would have photos of books on shelves, a pool hall would have photos of pool tables, etc. Where are people finding those pictures...or Post Cards? I'm looking for barber shop interiors...
  18. John from Indiana

California Model Company structures?

Everything was going fine until it came to the front of the combination station. I just couldn't make it happen, it would look to phoney. So I have came to this. I think I will go for two different stores...don't know what they would be. The one of the left could be a Barber Shop (Don't have...
  19. John from Indiana

Dishonest Item Description on Ebay?

I have NEVER bought a Campbells building kit that had all the pieces in tact...and I've bought several kits

Back