Search results

1. P

Old Signal and Locomotive Pictures in Northeast PA

I was working in Kingston Pa last week and came across this old signal. If you zoom in on the 3rd pic you can just make out the black diamond bridge.
  2. P

Allentown Spring Thaw Train Meet

Today is the last day.
  3. P

LEDs install for dc locomotive

I need some help. I want to install led lights on some old dc locomotives (penn line 4-6-2, 2-8-2 and gg1). I have the leds and resistors. What I would like to have the leds at a constant brightness and stay on no matter of the train’s direction or speed, if possible. If this is possible does...
  4. P

Ho, Brass Knapp (pre Bowser) 4-8-2 Mountain Restore Project

I am restoring/ updating a Ho scale 4-8-2 Mountain. My intentions are to repaint, replace the Pittman style motor with a can motor and replace the drive wheels. This is going to be a long project. I work full time and have small children so getting time to work on the project is limited. For...
  5. P

Upcoming train show at Taylor Hose and Engine Company (outside of Scranton Pa)

It’s a smaller show but I found some good deals last year.
  6. P

Fall Hamburg Dutch Train Meet (September 10)

I came across this on https://www.railserve.com/events/train_shows.html. I went to the spring show and got some good deals. lots of Lionel and Ho. from web site: Most gauges & makes of trains & railroadiana represented. 9a-1p. Ticket holders may enter at 7a. Admission $5. Under 12 free w/...
  7. P

RENNINGER'S KUTZTOWN Flash Fain Meet July 15 from 8 am to 2 pm

i just came across this. I went to a show there in the spring. I found some good deals. Address is- Renninger's Kutztown Farmers & Vintage Antiques Market; 740 Noble Street; Kutztown, Pennsylvania 19530
  8. P

Help identifying vintage Ho scale brass steam locomotive

First thing first, I am new to message boards. This is the first message board that I ever participated in. With that being said let’s get down to business. Back in January of 2023 my son and I went to a local train shop and purchased a used 4-8-2 Mountain brass locomotive. The train shop was...

Back