Search results

1. ?

Fall foliage?

I haven't even put all my foam down yet but I am already thinking about the scenery. Do any of you guys have a fall scene with colorful trees instead of just green trees? Of so I'd love to see them for inspiration. Jason
  2. ?

Foam Subroadbed question

Im going to be picking up some 2" foam sheets this weekend to get them on my layout and had a question before I draw out my tack plan on the foam 100% Im thinking about having one section of track cross another and wanted the lower track to dip down about 2-1.5" so the top track does not have...
  3. ?

Would anyone want to design a layout for me?

I have a few ideas and have the dimensions of the room I can use but am having some issues with the online design programs. I must warn you though, it's a large (to me anyway) layout and I'm not really modeling any place in particar. Would like to run atleast 3 trains at a time. One of which...
  4. ?

New guy needs help here...

I have been out of model railroading for about 15 and am just getting back into it. Anyway, I have a room that is 9'5"x13'10" with a doorway right in the middle of one of the 9' walls which means I could not fit a 22" or 24" radius in there for some of my older steam locos. My idea was...
  5. ?

New guy from Va. saying hello

Thought I would add to the list of forums I belong too since Im getting back into model railroading again. A little background on me here: Im 26 yeas old and have alot of HO stuff packed away in storage. It hasnt been out in 12-13 years. I have a 5 year old son now who is inlove with...

Back