Search results

1. O

Oops

Gotta couple of questions for my modeling betters. My grandson in trying to get 3 of my engines to have better headlights replaced what was there with diodes (?) and left off the electronics that were there. Is there a fix for this? I don't know where the electronics are (old Atlas and LifeLike...
  2. O

1st layout

First, thanks to all the guys who reply to my questions, I really appreciate the help. 2nd, I thought I'd post a few pictures of what I do have done on my first (and probably last) layout attempt. I have not even half of it finished. Anywhere you see brown will be road or parking lot of some...
  3. O

Static grass

To make a short story long, the money I was going to use towards a $70 static grass applicator I spent on roses for my wife's 75 birthday (she's been so good putting up with the messes and helping on the layout). So, in lieu of an applicator, can I use a battery power DeWalt shop vac to make the...
  4. O

Pond ripples

Trying to achieve this look on a new layout (first time builder) without using Woodland Scenics. I've bought the resin from Hobby Lobby and now need instruction on making these ripples from mog podge, white glue, hot glue, etc. before I go any further. I've seen it done before on line but now...

Back