Search results

1. kbkchooch

Running Bear's April 2024 Coffee Shop

Good evening gang! Willie, my condolences on the passing of your neighbor. As long as you were neighbors, it would almost pass for family these days. Captain Weems, wuzzup in your neck of the woods?? Root beer flavored moonshine, it's what's for after dinner! 🫙
  2. kbkchooch

I understand white noise, we sleep with a gentle rain storm noise at night. But "pink" noise and "brown" noise, what's the difference between that and other noises?? I suspect there taint much difference.
  3. kbkchooch

Good late morning gang! Bright and sunny outside and 64°, heading to 69° for HUMP DAY!!!! 🐫 🐪🐫🐪🐫🐪 I don't need a reminder Willie, us working stiffs know what day of the week it is. I can't wait to be reminded though!! Describes my Ex wife to a T ! The confusing part is that my Ex in laws...
  4. kbkchooch

Patrick That’s the one thing I never liked about the first generation, Isuzu, Colorado. Yes I said Isuzu, Chevrolet did not have a hand in that one other than the badging on the body. Like a lot of imported cars from Japan they have a captive rotor. The only way to beat Them at this game is to...
  5. kbkchooch

I got a new deodorant stick today the instructions said "remove cap and push up bottom" Walking is a little uncomfortable now but everytime I fart the room smells nice! :D;):D;)
  6. kbkchooch

Good morning gang! It’s clear and 37° this morning, heading to a high of 69°. Not sure what I want yet for breakfast, definitely coffee definitely bacon, but I’m not sure what else.
  7. kbkchooch

That would be the result of a boiler explosion
  8. kbkchooch

Good afternoon gang! Clear but chillier today with a high of only 52° . Gotta run to HD with the Mrs. to pick some plants and seeds and other stuffs. Napcar later at 4:30. The little bobber caboose was built from a kit years ago. The truck sideframes , underframe, steps are all cast metal...
  9. kbkchooch

I always blame the Border Collie, she can clear out a room in no time. Even the cat turns up his nose and scrams when she lets go!
  10. kbkchooch

Good afternoon gang! Work day is over, plus the mower and the rototiller have been vanquished, and it's not even dinner time! :) Tomorrow we already have a HD trip planned for seeds and plants, plus some Sharkbite® fittings so that I can replace the main shower valve and some fence boards so we...
  11. kbkchooch

Good morning gang! BEAUTIFUL day here in the land of pleasant living! Sunny and 56°, heading to 66° and here I am, stuck at work, safe from the mower and the rotor tiller!! No relocation for me. Weather-wise the mid-Atlantic has a little bit of everything. Winters are too cold in the northern...
  12. kbkchooch

Good morning gang! Overcast and 51° this morning, heading to a high of 62° and rain later. Tomorrow promises to be sunny and 65, but I have to work. :( Guy, great to hear you are getting better! Flo, 3 scrambled eggs please, hash browns and sausage and bacon on the side. Oh and please bring...
  13. kbkchooch

Good morning gang! 56° and foggy this morning, cloudy with a high of 72° later. Flo, can I get a meat lovers omelet this morning, I'm feeling a bit carnivorous today! 🦖 BillT, I've seen those reports too, somebody did a big ooops! BBL
  14. kbkchooch

Glad to hear it went well, and soon you'll be back at it!!
  15. kbkchooch

I noticed what appeared to be a signal maintainers truck trackside before the crash, did that have something to do with it??
  16. kbkchooch

And you're complaining??? 😅😂🤣 Oh shush! ;)
  17. kbkchooch

Good morning gang! Happy Hump Day!! 🐪🐫🐪🐫🐪🐫 Sunny with some clouds this morning, going to a most pleasant 67°. Never got to the basement last night, hopped on the tractor as soon as I got home last night and mowed til almost dark, but I got it done. By then, I watched TV with the wife while the...
  18. kbkchooch

Good morning gang!! 50° and sunny! Heading to 77° today! BBL
  19. kbkchooch

Yes indeed! Where are the cookies!!
  20. kbkchooch

Good morning gang!! Woke up to pouring rain this morning, but now the skies are sunny with some clouds. 63° and heading to 79°, oh yesss! Concerts, My 1st one was Eric Clapton, right after the release of the "Slowhand" album. Over the years, Jimmy Buffett several times, along with Jackson...

Back