Search results

1. B

Any 1:1 railroaders out there?

Hey all! , I just got hired on as a brakeman on the Durango and Silverton narrow gauge railroad in Durango Colorado and I was wondering if there were any other 1:1 railroaders here on the forum.
  2. B

Draw-bar question?

hey all i was just thinking and i have 2 budd rdc's that i run together one powered one dummy and i was thinking about permanantly connecting the pair any thoughts? thanks,Dyaln
  3. B

Teco 6 (train expo Colorado)

Model train show in Colorado springs co this weekend august 14+15 Admission Fees Early Bird Saturday 7:30am $7.00/person Regular admission $5.00/person, Family group of 3 or more $8.00 Military and family, with ID card, serving, retired, reserve $1.00/off/person Children under 12 must be...
  4. B

dcc reverse loop

i was wondering if i had a layout with one main and 2 reverse loops could an engine still switch on the main when the polarity flips or what happens their anyone understand what im saying here?
  5. B

airbrush troubble

hea all i need some help in mew to airbrushing and am having some dificulty i thinned the paint just like i was supposed to 60 40 but it was too thin (my b i messed up ) and it was coming out in splatters can anyone help me when i ran straight watter it worked out just fine :confused:
  6. B

loco lube ?

what can i use to lubr up my ocos will gun oil work thanks ,dylan
  7. B

loco weight

i was just wondering if you needed 2 weighdown yor locos thanks dylan
  8. B

filler ?

i got a really nice running loco at the club today but it has some cosmetic issues their is a really big hole in the top where a beacon used to be and i was wondering how to fill it thanks Dylan
  9. B

a variation on the beer line

in the january issue of m.r. was a track plan for the milwakee beer line and playing around with some graph paper realised that 2 of the 3 layout configurations will work in the room alotted by the parrents but im modifying the eara by about 60 years or so any suggestions comments or imputs are...
  10. B

a few questions

hea everyone i just had a few questions that i hoped i could get answered. i was wondering if anyone had an alternative to the really expensive snow that you can buy at the hobby shops .and i have a tunnel that i need to get a tunnel portal for its a three track mainline on my module.help...
  11. B

multiple select on dcc?

im wondering if or how to run multiple locos at the same speed or as one train with dcc and wich dcc is a good starter dcc system that is relitivly in expensive. thanks Dylan
  12. B

teco show

next month their will be a show in colorado springs i beleieve its the 4 th weekend of the month if any one can come by and check out my groups set up (ymrr pikes pead division):cool: -Dylan
  13. B

any one that can help me out ?

any one that can help me out with a slow engine ? my latest addition is a athern c44-9 .but when i test ran it at home and at a show the next day it took alot of juice to get it going .when it went it sereously went.i took off the shell and everything checked out and i have cleaned the wheels...

Back