Search results

1. R

Delapidated Store in O Scale

I recently completed this dilapidated O scale general store. Used article and plans in the Sept/Oct 1985 issue of the Narrow Gauge & Shortline Gazette by Joe Crea for his half inch scale model.
  2. R

Custom paint job costs?

Anyone have an idea what a custom painter would charge to do an HO scale diesel in a simple and in a complicated scheme? I'm mostly curious, don't need to have any such work done myself. Thanks!
  3. R

PVC Module Legs?

There was a recent thread where someone was looking for info on module legs made from PVC plastic, and was wondering if they could be hinged. I couldn't find the thread so I started this one. Just received in the mail today several back issues of RMC that I never got in my subscription...
  4. R

On30 Branchline Water Tank

I recently completed a resin kit to make a small water tank that would be suitable for a branchline, in On30. The water spout is intended to be in a fixed up position, but I modified it so it can be raised and lowered. I've placed an illustrated article on assembling this Schomburg Scale...
  5. R

Looking for Branchline Trains Schlitz Reefers!

A long time correspondent of mine who lives on the opposite side of the continent from me is looking for two of the recently released billboard reefers by Branchline Trains with the Schlitz Beer logos. His big problem is that he does not do Internet! Nothing whatsoever! He's tried Walthers...
  6. R

'Tis the season!

7. R

Seasons Greetings!

'Tis the season!
  8. R

Athearn Acquires T55 Tooling

:) From a newsletter received from Athearn: "Athearn® Trains is excited to announce we have purchased select tooling from T55, the plastic division of Overland Models. T55 is one of the model railroading industry’s leading producers of high-quality injection-molded models. Using T55’s...
  9. R

Владимир Петров here (Vladmir) Hello

Spam? Placing the text in Altavista translator gives this: "We also propose services! cable television Engsih and the high-speed access in CYrrilic?? Internet to the tenants of multi-apartment houses. Services to the corporate clients"
  10. R

Seasons' Greetings!

11. R

Narrow Gauge Steam Videos Posted

In August I attended the National Narrow Gauge Convention held in Durango, Colorado with two friends. I shot a whole bunch of digital photos, and also used my digital camera to shoot some video of the steam engines and other stuff on the Durango & Silverton Railroad and the Cumbres & Toltec...
  12. R

Digital Photography Website Started

I have my digital photos clinic as a sticky on this forum already, and to get a wider audience I've started a new website with just the clinic: http://arailfan.googlepages.com/ I already have the clinic on my own personal Geocities website, but since their service is free, they limit the...
  13. R

October & November Photo Contests

I was just going to post a message inquiring about the status of these photo contests when I noticed the results had been posted. Thanks to those who voted for my night shot in the October Locomotives contest (I won first a place tie), and for my tunnel photo which garnered first place for...
  14. R

October 2005 Photo Contest Comments and Questions

I must be blind, because on the Photo Contest page I cannot see the "Upload Photos" link anywhere on the page. Perhaps someone could point it out to me? Thanks!

Back