Search results

1. S

Scrapbook #108 is online

Please use this link - the index isn't yet updated http://carendt.com/scrapbook/page108/index.html
  2. S

Carls Site - UPDATE 3 April 2011

If you read the main page on both versions of the site - there is some very important information now posted regarding site updates .This will NOT happen without your help. All contributions gratefully recieved. If you sent something to Carl, and it hasn't appeared, please follow the...
  3. S

Carl Arendt

To those who follow Carls Small Layout Scrapbook site, and are wondering why it hasn't been updated, it falls to me to relay this sad news. I have just had an email from Carls wife and she has asked me to pass on the following message. Carl is under hospice care and is not expected to live very...
  4. S

Help with articles from Way-back MRR

I'm looking for articles called the CP&I Story from Model Railroader Jan - July1974. If anyone has the issues for sale or can help with scans, I'd be very interested to hear from you
  5. S

Andrew Martins Layout Design site

Andrew has asked me to pass this on to all the forums that I'm on. For those of you who used this in the past, it suddenly vanished from the Fotopic site and, despite multiple attempts to contact them over an extended period, he has been unable to get any sensible reply. He has started to...
  6. S

HO MDC/Roundhouse Boxcab shell wanted

The title says it all - if you have one looking for a home, please PM or email me

Back