Search results

1. RRShutterbug

Searching for needle in a haystack... Can anyone help..?

I have a friend who models O scale and is looking for a marker light for a K-Line Heavyweight Observation car or caboose. Does anyone have any of these? Please email me at hyrail5 (at) hotmail (dot) com. Thanks so much!!! Brian
  2. RRShutterbug

Introducing the Olympic Peninsula Railroad

Here is the first look at my new layout... the Olympic Peninsula Railroad. It is a freelanced HO scale railroad that is set in western Washington in 1975. The modeled portion of the railroad is Port Townsend. The railroad serves a paper mill, a scrap metal shipper, an export grain elevator, a...
  3. RRShutterbug

Introducing the Olympic Peninsula Railroad

Here is the first look at my new layout... the Olympic Peninsula Railroad. It is a freelanced HO scale railroad that is set in western Washington in 1975. The modeled portion of the railroad is Port Townsend. The railroad serves a paper mill, a scrap metal shipper, an export grain elevator, a...
  4. RRShutterbug

Introducing the Maytown & Scatter Creek Railroad

It's been awhile since I had a layout and I have switched from HO to N Scale and love it. Here is my new layout.... still under construction. The first three shots are of the Maytown area of the layout. The largest customer, Roseburg Paper Corp., is there. The mill receives paper pulp...
  5. RRShutterbug

Just published my first book!!!!! Check it out!

Hey guys & gals, Not sure if this is the right place to post this.... Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm excited to announce the publication of my first book!!!!! It's called 'Trackside: Images of a Railroad Shutterbug' and is a photo-journal style book that documents many of the...
  6. RRShutterbug

Operations Question: Hours Of Service

Over on the Railroadforums side, a great idea was suggested for enhansing model operating sessions. He suggested that when crews "Die on Hours of Service" they have to wait for a Dog-Catch Crew to relieve them. Does anyone here that uses a fast clock follow the 12 hour hog-law? That...

Back