Search results

1. M

MP15AC Kitbash Article

Has any one seen the article in the May-June N Scale Railroading magazine? it is really well done and the photos are terrific.Steve (fishplate) on the Train Board forums did a great job with the article and the MP15AC turned out great.I wonder if any of the manufacturers read the article and...
  2. M

N Scale Freight Car Wish List

I am wondering what freight cars you would like to see in N Scale?Cabooses included.Mine would be,89' Flat Car like the Atlas one,89' Tri Level Enclosed Auto Rack like the one Red Caboose has which is a Bi Level Enclosed Auto Rack,An International bay window caboose like the one Walthers has in...
  3. M

My Track Plans

I have the choice of staying in HO Scale,or switching to N Scale.The wife and I have an apartment with a front room of 11'x20' and the bedroom is about 11'x11' U shaped.I model the Milwaukee Road from Ottumwa,Ia to Savanna,Il from 1980-1985.The layout would be u shaped with 30" radius on the...
  4. M

My Milwaukee Road Riverline Division Future Layout

I have decided to change the area and era modeled on my future layout.I am now going to model the Milwaukee Road from Ottumwa,Iowa to Savanna,Illinois from 1981-1985.Here;s is the track plan I want as accurate of a plan as possible,feel free to change the plan if needed,the Sabula,Savanna area...
  5. M

Milwaukee Road Finalized Track Plan

Here is the finalized track plan of my Milwaukee Road Iowa Division track plan,I am running the layout from Council Bluffs,Iowa to Savanna,Illinois from 1979 to the present as if the Milwaukee Road was still running today,and rebuilt the entire Iowa Division mainline with 132 pound rail.The...

Back