Search results

1. U

Ore Dock

Hello, Thought I would post here also... I have been working on an ore dock in N Scale (no models available). See my post in the N Scale category for plans and drawings. Hope this helps someone out! Dave
  2. U

N Scale Iron Ore Dock

Section 2 Continued Here are some shots showing clearences on the cars @ scale: The cars are Atlas 70 ton ore cars.
  3. U

N Scale Iron Ore Dock

Section 2 - Deck Details Here is the second section, Deck Details:
  4. U

RFP 50' box car - my free time this past weekend

Railbuilder, Go get a copy of the N-Scale May/June 2008 issue, it has a great article on "unweathering". The basic idea is to weather it heavy, and then go clean it up. You might want to give it a try if you think some of the streaks are too dark. Although the car looks good to me.
  5. U

N Scale Iron Ore Dock

Hello to anyone who reads this, I am planning a layout for the Lake Superior and Ishpeming Railroad in Michigan. This RR delivers Iron Ore to shipping via an Iron Ore Dock on Lake Superior. After many long hours of cruising the information highway looking for an N Scale ore dock model, all...
  6. U

Yard help needed

Hello, I have been lurking about for a bit reading this board and others concerning prototypical layouts, and I would like some input on this particular yard. I have been planning the "dream" layout off and on for about 5 years. I plan on modeling the Lake Superior and Ishpeming in Michigan...

Back