Search results

1. A

X scale?

hey haven't been on in a while but i have a question. a friend has some old American flyer trains and says they are 3/16" scale. i found some reference to that being X scale. is that right and are these old american flyer models of any value?
  2. A

what's it mean?

my girlfriend went to the b&o museum the other day and saw this sign, she and i were wondering what it means. i know what it means to my "in the gutter" mind, but wanted to know what it really is.
  3. A

lovecraft layout

i wasn't sure were to start this topic of the progress of my layout so i put it here. i'm sure the moderators will move it if necessary. anyway, i have made measurenents and i think i have room for 3 2'x4' modules and 1 4'x4' corner module. the last will also double as a turn around module...
  4. A

hello everybody

hey there everyone, i just got hooked up on this forum and thought i'd just jump right into the mix. i am in the process of starting a series of n-trak modules for an around the room layout. i decided i needed longer runs than my 4'x8' ply wood could support. anyway, i am basing it in...

Back