Search results

1. Old 97

Another John Allen vibe!

One of my favorite modelers here in the forums. Absent since March of 2018. https://modelrailroadforums.com/forum/index.php?members/railphotog.125/
  2. Old 97

This has a John Allen feeling to it.....

Credit to Jon Bentz. Says it's the Rio Como Engine Terminal. I like the way it's put together. Wouldn't mind shrinking down and walking about for a bit. :)
  3. Old 97

Foyle's War

One of the shows I enjoyed watching.
  4. Old 97

Grande Man! Can you take us down memory lane?

Wouldn't mind a recap of your old layout. Do enjoy the photos you post. What was the deciding factor to pack things away? Asking for a friend. :)
  5. Old 97

Found a great photo for front end Friday, but......

It's only Tuesday! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :rolleyes::confused:
  6. Old 97

Grande Man!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Old 97

If you have an unnamed hobo character on your layout.......

Maybe you could name one after Hobo Shoestring. Supposedly he's been missing and now found deceased.😞 I'm planning on finding a suitable character in HO scale.
  8. Old 97

Chasing Rare Dupps No. 1 Switcher

9. Old 97

Quite the beast!!!!!!!!!

10. Old 97

How could you not want one of these?

Has that "John Allen" feel to it.
  11. Old 97

The Back Creek Paper layout in HO scale

https://www.trains.com/mrr/how-to/track-plan-database/the-back-creek-paper-in-ho-scale/
  12. Old 97

The Charlotte Southerns Final Run!

Seems like a good modeling opportunity with a little GE 44 Tonner.
  13. Old 97

Industrial locomotives....

I'm a sucker for them. :) Credit to WT fan for sharing this pic. :)
  14. Old 97

Scrapping of GE C36-7i locomotives

15. Old 97

The main character on my model railroad is missing.....

He's a man of action and local fame. :) Ben Gawkin. Will try to find him today. You know, since I've dipped myself in a bit pickling. :oops: o_O 🤣
  16. Old 97

Back in the day.....

I used to run a homebuilt "magnetic" car around the layout. There was always something on the bottom of it when it came back into the yard.
  17. Old 97

Bobber Caboose?

There's one on the Broake & Howe. God only knows where it is. :oops: Anybody else have one on the layout?
  18. Old 97

Flatcar loads! What have you got?

Credit to: Capt'n Russ Who knows when the next wreck will tare up some rail. or a new customer wants his own siding spur?
  19. Old 97

What's your worst locomotive? Running or not. Ugly too.

Right now, this unit here is top on the list. Crashed and burned. Not running. Number lost to history. Broake & Howe RR management has no idea of current location. One of the female interns thinks the loco went for scrap. :oops:

Back