Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
  1. Trussrod

Running Bear's February 2020 Coffee Shop

Good evening all. Hi Francine, Coffee and a Apple Turnover if Willie didn't get the last one ? Got to check my fire and make some soup for dinner as well clean out the old coffee maker so it brews faster. I have another Cuisinart coming on Monday though but still have to use this Toast...
  2. Trussrod

Running Bear's January 2020 Coffee Shop

Willie: I had about the same results taking the Glucosamine and Chondroitin so now I'm trying the Collegen which does seem to offer some relief as it's supposed to help rebuild the cartledge, but that doesn't happen completely overnight.
  3. Trussrod

Nice shots Justin
  4. Trussrod

Hello fellow track-gang workers, a belated Happy New Year to all. Hi Flo, Francine, How about Hot Pastrami with a slice of Swiss cheese on Rey bread and coffee. Some Sour Kraut and a Dill pickle on the side would be great too ! Time to check the fire again, go on a broom call and fix a...
  5. Trussrod

Running Bear's December 2019 Coffee Shop

To all My friends in the coffee- shop and forums. Have a Wonderful Christmas !!
  6. Trussrod

Merry Christmas to All
  7. Trussrod

Bob: Thank you for the Bday wish, it's appreciated. We haven't talked much in the past, hopefully that will change. A couple of questions: How do we Multiple post ? When I went to upload a jpg image I enhanced, it took two times to get to the 100% point, but then it said there was an internal...
  8. Trussrod

Max: Than you for Be wish and noting Jeffrey's pass. We we're not related to my knowledge but he felt like a brother to me.
  9. Trussrod

Boris: Thanks it's appreciated, I have hope your aches and pains aren't too bad either. Seems as though I replied to you before but didn't see it ?
  10. Trussrod

Mikey: Really liked the shopping analagy difference depictions ! So true !!
  11. Trussrod

Mikey: Really liked the shopping analagy difference depictions ! So true !!
  12. Trussrod

Bob : Thank you for your Be wish. It's appreciated.
  13. Trussrod

Boris: Thanks for the Be wish. It seems as we get older we generally all start having problems of one sort or another unfortunately, hopefully we can find solutions and share them. I recently started taking Citracal Calicium with D agsin and think I'm starting to feel a bit better and have a...
  14. Trussrod

Sherrel: Thanks for catching my posts before. My roof is not doin g too bad considering it's age, I just need to get my leg strength back so I can get back up on it to do a bit more patching here on there. But for the most part things are staying dry I keep getting a fire going helps to...
  15. Trussrod

An addition:. Like Ken, Mickey I'm sorry to hear about the club mishap as well my sympathy for any other unfortunate events I failed to mention.
  16. Trussrod

Good evening Track Gang. Hello Francine, Flo, a very chilly day and evening. Started out at 34°F>>48°F currently 39°F with Humidity as high as 92% currently at 83% burr. How about a bowl of Mulligan stew & hot coffee. It's been a good way to spend the day besides having to make a couple of...
  17. Trussrod

Thanks for the Bday wish, Willie, it's appreciated. I wasn't sure about Jeffrey's passing, thought I had it saved in a file but can't find now. LoL Your buildings and scenes look great as usual.
  18. Trussrod

Garry:. Sorry for not being aware your MiL passed away, give Shelly my condolences.
  19. Trussrod

Thank You Curt !
  20. Trussrod

And Irish Whiskey of course !

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.