Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

1. NP2626

NWSL News

I was so hoping that this would be the case!
  2. NP2626

Have you actually ridden a narrow Gauge train?

Uncertain why you feel that I would not see this post, I do not have you on ignore and consider what you have to say about things to generally be spot on!
  3. NP2626

Help Identifying Small Steam Engine, 0-4-4T

It was my impression that you had stated you wanted to go with sound. If not, no big deal. DCC, no DCC. Sound, no sound, it is totally your choice.
  4. NP2626

Why not sound; yes, it would be tight. However it is the perfect place for a Sugar Cube speaker. Regear/don't regear, your choice.
  5. NP2626

ACK! I've gone to the dark side!

Keeping it Pre-Merger, myself, only Pre Northern Pacific/Great Northern/Chicago Burlington & Quincy Merger, the original that happened in 1970! Never bought anything that wasn't Northern Pacific or that I did not converted to N.P. It's not hard to do!
  6. NP2626

Flyboy2610 I totally agree!
  7. NP2626

Show us your kit-bashed structures

Gary B. I built it so long ago that I can't remember what was left over.
  8. NP2626

This is a Mantua; or, Tyco Booster 0-4-0 Side Tank locomotive that has been highly modified. Many detail parts have been added to make it look as though it could have been a real loco that might have existed. Additions that readily jump out at me are: Valve Gear, Brake Gear, Four Wheel...
  9. NP2626

Running Bear's July 2019 Coffee Shop

Hope you all had a safe and enjoyable 4th of July!
  10. NP2626

Show us your kit-bashed structures

This is a kit bashed 7 stall roundhouse, built from two Walthers 3 stall kits. The side facing the turntable was scratch built from Evergreen Board and Baton material and the doors from Evergreen plain board material with Northeastern wood framing. I did not have room for the full sized...
  11. NP2626

Running Bear's June 2019 Coffee Shop

I have the same locomotive, It is a Bachmann Alco S-4 # 713.
  12. NP2626

What page is this famous Box Car on?
  13. NP2626

I love 68 for a high! 82 is too hot!
  14. NP2626

We have been very happy with Screamer our Mirage 27 sailboat. The fact that we have owned her since 1992 should validate that statement. We have her For Sale, because both my wife and my "Sea legs" no longer exist and the process of getting her into the water in the spring and out of the water...
  15. NP2626

Good Morning Diners! It's 49 degrees and clear as a bell right now!
  16. NP2626

We've had a above average than normal wet spring. In addition to all the snow we got causing flooding down river on the Mississippi, the amount of rain we've gotten is adding to the problem! When I find a day that is dry, because of all the rain, i have to get on my mower and mow, too. I...
  17. NP2626

Have a great morning everyone, it's 55 and supposed to be mostly cloudy today, unlike yesterday which was supposed to be mostly Cloudy and ended up cloudy! Bit of a Bich here, we've gone through a very tough winter ahd have gotten into a colder than normal spring. We've only had two days that...
  18. NP2626

Yes, Good Morning, home for a few days this week. It's 54 degrees and mostly cloudy this AM. We have the boat up for-sale now. Here she is: Hows that for a train photo?
  19. NP2626

Sherrel, I think I'm still healthy, no complaints!
  20. NP2626

Does not look like the most comfortable plane to fly with your knees up in your lap!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com