Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

1. F

Running Bear's July 2019 Coffee Shop

Ingredients for an Irish Wake.
  2. F

Can't seem to get started. Even the third cup of joe hasn't helped. WILLIE- Sending you a short E of a bikini clad damsel. Hope you like it. Prayers for all, Phil LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WASTE TIME MATCHING SOCKS
  3. F

TERRY- You are not alone. What the heck is there to like ?? Just a lot of annoying noise as far as I hear . So what if he/they can play a gittar-so can million others. Phil NOT TO BRAG, BUT I CAN FORGET WHAT I'M DOING WHILE I'M DOING IT .
  4. F

Good morning! A cool 74* , sunny and clear. Only 30% chance of rain. But humidity will remain high- expect temps to hit 90 later. Payers for all in path of the storm. Have shopping to do and want to beat crowds. Back later. Phil OVER WHAT HILL? I DON'T REMEMBER ANY HILL.
  5. F

Had a good time with CURT and JON yesterday. Reinforced my staying with DC . Saw first hand CURTs flatcars. Beatiful job. JON was able to put the decals on-really nice. KEN-You and others are in our prayers Thanks to all who post pixs. Awesome! Wish all a goodnight and pleasant dreams Phil BE...
  6. F

TERRY-WILLIE Thanks for the input. Was never on that forum. Only two are here and the MRR diner. Started there in July of 2004. Still in touch with a couple of other OLD TIMERS. Looking forward to being with CURT and JON tomorrow. Prayers and Blessings for y'all. Phil I"M NOT A VEGETARIAN...
  7. F

TERRY- Which forum was closed ?? Phil
  8. F

SS-DD . 90* and Humid Will repeat for the next few days. T/s's will also make an appearance I also knew Jeffrey. Sent him a K C S timetable and numerous cars. Still have his instructions on how to "GLEAM" the rails Prayers and Blessings, Phil CATS REGARD PEOPLE AS WARM-BLOODED FURNITURE. . .
  9. F

And a late good day to all. Ah yes, SS-DD . 90* and humid. Doesn't change. Did some small chores, hit grocery store and back in COOL of the a/c. Ain't gonna go outside if don't gotta. Oh yeah, got the mail, ads, and brought in garbage and cycle carts. Wish y'all a cool peaceful day, Phil WHEN...
  10. F

Good morning. Only 82* , sunny with puffy clouds to the east but gray storm clouds way off to the west. They'll get here soon enough. WILLY- When the t/s's come rolling in we shut down the 'puker. We expect more rain later but should be spotty. Keep those pictures coming. Love to see how its...
  11. F

87* and waiting for the rain to start. Sauna time for the next week with spotty rain mixed with T/S's. Not doing anything with the trains.-to hot in garage. Still need to trim oak tree branches Wish all a good day, Phil
  12. F

LIFE WOULD BE SO BORING WITHOUT BEADY
  13. F

Temp down to 75* but damp. Rain has stopped but clouds are still a threat. Had a few T/S come thru. 50/50 chance to get tonights race in. I have turned our spigots off. Prayers for all, Phil SAWDUST IS MAN GLITTER
  14. F

Good morning. H & H- Hot and humid. Summer time I think it should be called " SAUNA TIME" Beaches here have been invaded by dead seaweed and it smells like rotten eggs. Still folks go for cooling breezes. Rain and T/S due later. Wish all a nice day. Phil MY GPS HAS LEARNED TO SAY- "YOUR...
  15. F

I HATE IT WHEN THE VOICES IN MY HEAD GO SILENT- I NEVER KNOW WHAT THEY ARE PLANNING .
  16. F

Good morning. 78* and MUGGY. Take soap and towel outside and can bathe . Expect 94* and t/s's later Had multiple storms yesterday. . Cleared out about 7:30 so fireworks went off till late. Things to do so I'll be back later. Prayers for all, Phil MY GPS SAYS "ETA" .I SEE TIME TO BEAT AND...
  17. F

Happy Independence Day . On the third, bought a fifth for the fourth. Hope all have a SAFE day. No rockets or bullets thru the roof. 91* and going higher. Humidity high, feel like a sauna outside. Phil I DIDN"T MEAN TO PUSH ALL YOUR BUTTONS- I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR MUTE
  18. F

PATRICK-IF YOU HAVE A PICKUP,TRADE IT IN FOR SOMETHING THAT WONT HAUL MUCH. Phil PROJECT MANAGER--BECAUSE MIRACLE WORKER ISN'T AN OFFICIAL JOB TITLE
  19. F

Me too. OMG Phil \ \SOMETIMES I QUESTION MY SANITY BUT THE UNICORN IN THE KITCHEN TOLD ME I"M SANE
  20. F

Howdy. Awake for the second time today. Went to bed at 9 last night and was up at2:45.. Stayed up , had breakfast around 4. Watched the news and the temp was already 80. Now at 10:30 it's 90*, muggy with t/s later. Did I say it's summer ? I stay out of the trainroom [garage] as it's an oven...

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com